“Another Good Meal”
Review of Madame Janette

Madame Janette
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2016

We have been going to Madame Janette's since it opened. It is consistently good food with enjoyable entertainment. We love the bread and the fried oreo dessert is wonderful.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,347)

Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

We landed last Saturday and had dinner here at 7:30. Great grouper and steaks. Thomas welcomed us and the music was relaxing. The food is excellent and you are never rushed

Going back to Madame Jeanette for our last dinner in Aruba for this year

Reviewed April 7, 2016

My lady and I went a little too early (6:30),as it turns out, for a romantic dinner. The wait staff was at a loss for what to do, as they wanted a good tip. There were several large tables with 14+ people, six adults, the rest children. In hind sight I wish I had taken the other reservation time available, 8:30. This is the fourth or fifth time I've been to this restaurant and was the worst time as far as ambience. Lesson learned.

The pickled onions and the bread that Madame Janette's serves are a very good way to begin the meal. The Argentinian beef is always excellent and cooked to perfection.

1  Thank Greg A
Reviewed April 5, 2016

While in Aruba we tried several things at Madame Janette's. The Cherry Collins cocktails were delicious., the lamb chops were fabulous, lobster ravioli was superb BUT the best dish to me was the traditional Hungarian goulash! Out of this world!

Reviewed April 4, 2016

We have been to Aruba about 3x now and have eaten at some great restaurants. I think Madame Janette's may be our new "favorite". Everything we had there was just delicious, from the crab cakes to the sea bass, and the steak. Very attentive service and a wonderful Caribbean atmosphere. We always stay on the "high rise" side of the island, and used to travel to places like the Flying Fishbone to eat. I think everybody should try the experience of the Fishbone at least once, and more times if you are so inclined. For us, we may now prefer the much shorter cab ride and the wonderful food and service at Madame Janette's. We have tried to go here before but could never get in. We'll make reservations in advance next time to be sure it is on "the list" for dinner reservations.

1  Thank AdirondackKid