“Enjoyed”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Madame Janette

Madame Janette
Cuisines: French, American, Steakhouse, Caribbean, Dutch, Seafood, European, Central European
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Enjoyed”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Let me start tables some are and some not directly under the stars. No air and very few fans, ifi it is hot and sticky it very much so in sitting at tables. Tables are on gravel and chairs sink when you sit. I suggest bug spray. My tenderloin was a nice proportion as well as pork schnitzel both came with Madame janettes potatoes. The portions on the shrimp, lobster tail and tenderloin was proportioned well. No vegetable or salad comes with the meal. The food was delicious. Service is so so. Not a cheep place to eat.

1 Thank rhemy229

Chester, New Hampshire
“Grouper Was Out of Sight”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I am not a huge fish person, but I decided to try the grouper. It had shaved almonds and topped with stuffing. It was so awesome, I did not want to share with my wife. I did of course, but to be not a huge fish person, this exceeded my expectations and turned me onto grouper, although I do not know it could be topped.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank W_Will
Kimberling City, Missouri
“You have to eat here at least once!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Be sure to make reservations, as she is always full! And you will be too after you have one her delicious meals...it is a place to fondly remember...service, food, atmosphere, are all above good!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Albert B
Topsfield, Massachusetts
“Nice Experience”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Heard so many good things about Madame Janette's, I had to try. Very good food. Sat in gazebo area landscaped with gravel underfoot. We were early birds, so there wasn't a crowd and we possibly missed most of the ambience not inside away from other couples. We enjoyed it very much, but I've been once and I'm happy. OBTW, mosquitos were terrible. We didn't stay for drinks after the meal because of the mosquitos. October is a rainy month and the mosquitos are usually a problem. Hotel told me to bring repellant but I thought they were kidding.....they weren't.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Josiedi
Lansing, MI
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I dined at Madame Janette last night for diner. Everything was amazing from the food to the ambiance to the music. The tables are outside and there are trees with lovely lights in them all around you, a very romantic setting. Our waiter was Nathan and he was awesome, very attentive and nice. We has the bang bang shrimp and chorizo for appetizer. They were both very good but the shrimp was not spicy as described but still delicious. I had the sea bass and my husband had the skirt steak de mi padre. Both were excellent and the portions were huge. We took a taxi there and were a little confused because it feels like you are driving into a residential neighborhood so don't be concerned that your taxi driver is leading you astray if you go!

• Visited October 2012