“Food and Service were great- but too hot to eat!”
Review of Madame Janette

Madame Janette
Cuisines: French, American, Steakhouse, Caribbean, Dutch, Seafood, European, Central European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dover, New Hampshire
“Food and Service were great- but too hot to eat!”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

The atmosphere, service, and food were excellent but it was so hot in the restaurant that we didn't even want to eat our meal. We were traveling with kids so we made our reservation for 6:30 pm. Our food literally came out in 5 minutes! I didn't even know how they had time to cook my husband's steak! They do have fans- but we weren't lucky enough to be close to one. So...if it is a humid day in Aruba - I would pass on this location or be sure to ask for a table near a fan when making your reservation.

Visited November 2011

GILBERTSVILLE
“Best food in Arub”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We go every year and will go back next year. We have yet to have anything other than a great meal

Visited July 2011
Brooklyn, New York
“Our dinner experience”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Food was good, embiance was pleasant, service was good. The music man on the guitar was a nice addition. one thing, bring lots of bug spray. Was bitten all over my legs.

Visited November 2011
Staten Island, New York
“Atomosphere and Food...SPECTACULAR”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

We had many friends recommend this restaurant to us, so we decided to check it out ourselves. It is located off the beaten path a bit, but all cab drivers know this place. It is like you are sitting in someone's backyard. There are hanging lights, trees with lights wrapped around the trunk, and there was a gentleman playing the guitar and singing the night we went. Our waiter was great, he never rushed us, allowed us to enjoy each course of the meal and made great recommendations. I had the "gianni versace" which was out of this world!! A filet mignon topped with spinach, portobello mushrooms and a lobster medallion. I was so angry I couldn't finish it because I was so full!! My boyfriend had a delicious rack of lamb. We will definitely return to this place on our next trip.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank CPols23
Rochester, New York
“AMAZING”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Madame Janette's was recommended to us by a friend and we were not disappointed ! The food and service were excellent. My husband is still talking about his steak! (He said it was the best he ever had) and my chicken was perfect! We also received a free dessert since we were there on our honeymoon!

Visited August 2011