“Unique and beautiful”

Passions on the Beach
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From the sea to your table, the freshest reef cuisine served right at the island's shore. The island's incomparable dining experience on Eagle Beach, one of the world's award-winning beaches.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We were intensely grateful to the maitre di for seating us at the last minute w/out reservations. He was most kind. Obviously, the great thing about this restaurant is the view and the setting. It is worth going just for that, make no mistake. However, the food itself is like the restaurant -- great looks but.... It was good but just didn't match the setting. We really enjoyed these eat on the beach options while in Aruba and our personal favorite was Barefoot with Flying Fishbone in second. At least that was our ranking. Still this is a great place and recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,004)

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My wife and I were celebrating our 10 year anniversary in Aruba and decided to make Passions on the Beach our choice for our celebratory dinner. What a great choice! The food was unbelievable - I had a grouper fillet, while my wife had the Seven Seas Parade seafood sampler. The setting was outstanding as well - white linen service directly on the soft white sand of Eagle Beach. And the staff, specifically our server Eleanora, were some of the best we've had on any vacation. They are clearly trained on how to take photos of couples at sunset - they even knew which settings to use to make sure the pictures turned out well for us! I cannot recommend this restaurant experience highly enough to anyone wishing to have a special, romantic meal while in Aruba. Amazing!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience at Passions on the Beach! It was our anniversary and we loved the complementary sparkler on our dessert. The views, the food, the service and the ambiance were unparalleled! We made a reservation for 6 p.m. and requested a table closest to the water's edge. We felt like we were the only two people having dinner on the beach. I ignored others' reviews to wear flip flops and wore my high heels instead! Seriously, just wear shoes that are comfortable in the sand because you are literally dining on the beach! This night was truly magical and an experience that we will never forget.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This has to have been the best restaurant I've ever been to in LIFE. The atmosphere is so romantic! The food is great! Ambiance is lovely. The decor...the violinist playing for each table. It's just amazing! The drinks were wonderful (We had the blue drink special). My fiancé had mussels, which he loved. I had shrimp w/ fries. Very memorable 30th birthday.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Very pleasant staff and great food to go with the incredible romantic atmosphere, loved the surf and turf!