“Romantic Dinner”

Passions on the Beach
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From the sea to your table, the freshest reef cuisine served right at the island's shore. The island's incomparable dining experience on Eagle Beach, one of the world's award-winning beaches.
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My Husband and I just spent our 10th Anniversary Dinner here and it was wonderful. First the sunset over Eagle Beach, then the drinks, must try the pins colada, I hardly ever order this drink and I tried my husband's and it was so fresh and authentic as opposed to the usual water down versions served in most places. The appetizer was soup creamy base with lots of fish, to die for!! Dinner was by far the freshest fish we e rd had and the service was awesome. Therefore, I would definitely make a point of going when your in Aruba.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

This was our one super dressed up dinner while in Aruba and it was phenomenal. He got a reservation right before sunset right on the non - busy part of the beach. The atmosphere was great. The ambiance with the sunset, passing sailboats and the tiki torches was the perfect touch. The service was great and it's the perfect romantic dinner for you and your partner. This is an absolute must!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We had an awesome waiter, the food was delicious and Passions has a killer view. I started with a beef carpaccio with truffle mayonnaise. For the main course I chose the Perfect Match, one of the best prepared and seasoned mahi mahi I had on the island, together with some tasty scallops. My partner had the same starter but went chose the filet mignon for the main course. The meat was prepared to perfection (rare). Due to an emergency, we couldn't finish our dinner with one of the dessert. But next time we'll definitely go back to dine at Passions.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Yes it was a lovely setting. Yes the sun set in the western sky. Yes the wandering violinist was entertaining. From there the evening went downhill. My wife's beverage was strong to the point of being undrinkable, my pork was over-cooked and tough, my wife's steak was undercooked to the point where it had to be returned for additional cooking. Toss in an appetizer that wasn't appetizing and side dishes served in thimbles, it was probably our worst dinner while in Aruba last week. Fortunately it was on the first night, because everything after that was fantastic. Overpriced and underwhelming. Won't even go into the fiasco about trying to make reservations online.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We loved this restaurant!! It is the most romantic beach restaurant that we went to. The food was delicious, the scenery jaw-dropping, and the dessert special (served with a sparkler inserted for effect) was a perfect ending to a delicious meal. Don't miss this experience!!