“Great experience!”

Passions on the Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: From the sea to your table, the freshest reef cuisine served right at the island's shore. The island's incomparable dining experience on one of the world's award-winning beaches.
Medellin
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was my first night of my first trip ever to Aruba and I wanted to make it very special for my partner and me: it certainly was! The concierge staff was very helpful with the reservation, the set us a great table at the edge of the beach. The torchs, the lamp and the sea sound makes a great enviroment. Food is delicious, perfect amount and taste. We strongly recommend the pineapple carpaccio!!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Deviaje17

Secaucus, New Jersey
“Great atmosphere, great service, great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

We had a WONDERFUL dinner at Passions and, to be honest, it was our favorite of our week in Aruba. We have been there each of our last three visits and each time is even better than the last. The food was excellent (it was always very good, but this time was the very best) and the staff was great. We'll be looking forward to dining there again next year!

• Visited November 2013
Indianapolis
“Average Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

If you are so excited to sit in the sand and dine then this place is for you. If you actually want a really good meal pass. And by all means don't wear nice shoes. They had no bottled water which is amazing. I ordered lobster which was served to me upside down. It was so dark I couldn't see that the shell was facing me. I kept trying to find the meat. I finally flagged down my waiter, who took out a flash light and laughed. I didn't think it was really that amusing at $60 price I paid. I could not wait to leave and go back to the hotel to apply lotion to my bug bitten legs. Not sure why this place would get such good reviews...

Visited January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MOST ROMANTIC SPOT IN ARUBA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

My husband and I dined at passions during our honeymoon 2 years ago and my husband still raves about his grouper entree and claims it is the best meal he has ever eaten. The food was delicious and unique the ambience and scenery were incomparable. Passions is hands down THE best restaurant in Aruba. Do yourself a favor and do not skip out on this restaurant !!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Stephanie O
Millersville, Maryland
“Good food and setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

The food was good and service good also. Nice beach setting. A little pricy but ok. I have eaten here before and haven't been disappointed . Have a good live music that added to the atmosphere .

• Visited January 2014