“Breathtaking view, service, and food!”

Passions on the Beach
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From the sea to your table, the freshest reef cuisine served right at the island's shore. The island's incomparable dining experience on Eagle Beach, one of the world's award-winning beaches.
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was our favorite dinner while celebrating our honeymoon. The view was amazing, especially during sunset. The food was so flavorful and fresh. The customer service was top notch and so helpful with taking pictures of everyone during sunset.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is without a doubt the best dining experience on the island! Impeccable service, generous portions, a romantic setting, fabulous food, and an unhurried pace - we were there for three hours - made this a memorable experience. Our party of six loved our meals. The grouper in the coco jacket with the banana dipping sauce and the grouper with the lemon sauce ( the catch of the day) were devoured and immaculate plates were all that was left. An entertaining dinner presentation - the cleaning of the plates - preceded our unforgettable dining adventure. The desserts were equally delicious and worth the calories. Our almond cake was unlike any other I've had, with a light meringue topping; it was delicate and a perfect ending to the meal. The Passion Lovers Dessert for Two was cheesecake, flan, and ice cream that night. Our friends were celebrating their wedding anniversary so their dessert was presented with sparklers and applause. This restaurant does it right. We even had a 10% off coupon for our dinners! This is undeniably our favorite restaurant and we will return every year. and I haven't even mentioned listening to the gently lapping waves or the magnificent sunset. Pure romance. The total package.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Passions is in my opinion is the best restaurant on the island of Aruba. The ambiance was great and what a sunset!! The service was very good. Our waitress was Eleanora, she was just wonderful. She did a great job. The food is top notch! Illuminated menus so you can read them, great. If we want a total POSITIVE experience, then go to Passions. Don't entertain the negative comments, because there shouldn't be any. Go to Passions for good food, service, drinks and setting. Guys spend a few dollars on your ladies, they will love it and LOVE you.

1  Thank NYLAWMAN
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Around 6:00pm my husband and I were enjoying the beautiful Eagle beach on a gorgeous afternoon when we noticed a cute restaurant dinner set up right on the beach. Being our last night in the Island it definitely caught our eye as it looked like the perfect spot for a last dinner date durig our Aruba vacation! I approached one of the hostesses (Angie) and she kindly told me we needed to make reservations in advance & could try for the next day (which I completely understood). After I told her we wouldn't be able to come next day because we were leaving, she asked her boss if she could try to fit us in and she found us a spot for a couple hours later!

Although we didn't get much of a view because we were taken in for 8:30pm, the atmosphere was lovely and food was delicious!
My husband ordered the filet mignon with lobster and I ordered the grouper in a coconut jacket (yum!!). Being honest my husband wished the lobster were a bit bigger though.;-)

I definitely recommend this restaurant! I'd suggest making reservations for in between 6 & 7pm to get breath-taking views of the ocean and the sunset!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed an incredible dinner on the beach that also included a gorgeous sunset. The service was excellent as was the fresh seafood and vegetables. The price for our meal, while a little expensive, was exactly as expected for this type of establishment. We highly recommend a visit to this unique restaurant.