“Romantically perfect”

Passions on the Beach
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From the sea to your table, the freshest reef cuisine served right at the island's shore. The island's incomparable dining experience on Eagle Beach, one of the world's award-winning beaches.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Romantically perfect”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We celebrated our 35th anniversary at Passions. What a wonderful experience. I gave our name to the hostess, and she said "Happy Anniversary" as she lead us to a table closest to the water. (I had made reservations months in advance and requested this sort of table). Our waitress arrived promptly and took our drink order. She could not have been friendlier or more accomodating. My husband started with the watermelon and feta salad which was quite different...but good. Next we both had the Aruban Seafood soup. As reported by others, this soup is AMAZING! Best seafood soup I have ever had. Actually, the best soup PERIOD. Full of different kinds of fish. For entrees, my husband had the "Get Together" which included grilled grouper with a cream sauce and was topped with shrimp. He said it was one of the best entrees he'd ever had. I had the "Seven Seas Parade" which included a lobster tail, grilled grouper and mahi, and a couple of shrimp. It all tasted incredibly fresh....especially the lobster, which was cooked to perfection. We usually do not order dessert, but just had to order the Passion Surprise for Two when our waitress told us what it was that night. It included a slice of Key Lime Pie, Cheesecake, and Flan. Three of our favorites. All three were delicious but our favorite was the Key Lime. The plate arrived with a sparkler for decoration. Fun! Being on the beach, at sunset, it was obviously a very special photo op and our waitress was tireless in taking pictures for all her tables. I told her she must feel like part professional photographer! ;-) We also enjoyed the live music playing near the bar. As we were leaving, I asked the hostess if she could call a taxi for us. She said, "oh I already have...he's waiting right there" as she pointed to the front of the restaurant. Impeccable service, beautiful location, and delicious food. What more can you ask?

Annapolis, Maryland
“Very romantic - wonderful experience”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We celebrated my birthday at Passions on the Beach. We made reservations online and noted it was my birthday. Everyone from the hostess to our waitress wished me a happy birthday - nice touch. Dining at Passions is very romantic. What could be better than a torchlit dinner on the beach while watching the sunset? My husband had the lobster bisque and the seven seas parade. It was outstanding. I had the watermelon and feta appetizer and the mahi-mahi, it was great. Our waitress was very friendly. Waiters/waitresses double as photographers and are happy to take multiple photos of your special evening. We had the Passion surprise - flan and cheesecake for two for dessert. It was decadent. Hope you get a chance to experience Passions.

• Visited June 2013
AMBRManager, Manager at Passions on the Beach, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share this information and we're happy to hear we could contribute to a lovely birthday dinner. We wish you many more years and hope to welcome you again in the near future.
Kent, Ohio, United States
“Romantic and wonderful”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have never had this type of dining on the beach before. Had perfect table right in front of the ocean at sunset. Most romantic experience ever. Eating on the beach with your toes in the sand. Never felt rushed by the staff to hurry and eat. They also took photos for us and service was great. Food was wonderful also the mixed drinks. We had a lovely time and a great meal. Don't go to aruba without eating here. So glad my boyfriend picked this place and took me as a surprise . Can't find one negative thing to say about this place . We will be back and eat here when we come back to aruba it's a must!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Krista B
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“Great Sunset Dining”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is set up every evening on Eagle Beach which is clearly the nicest beach on Aruba
The food is quite good but you do pay for the ambience. Very Windy
My credit card slip wound up in Venezuela and had to be redone!

“Delicious”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had some people tell us about Passions so we tried it out. Beautiful view since you are on the beach. Cool LED menus so you can read it better at night. Ipads to take your order and to show you what the meals look like. Very nice and price was excellent for Aruba.

Visited June 2013