“Wonderful meal in a beautiful setting”

Passions on the Beach
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From the sea to your table, the freshest reef cuisine served right at the island's shore. The island's incomparable dining experience on Eagle Beach, one of the world's award-winning beaches.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Wonderful meal in a beautiful setting”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This was our first visit to Passions even though we've been coming to Aruba for years. I had the Grouper special with grilled shrimp & crab sauce and my husband had the tuna entree. Both meals were very tasty; although my husband's tuna was overcooked. Our waitress was excellent. She took our picture with the unbelievable sunset behind us. Make sure you take your camera and shoes that you can take off. You'll want to wiggle your toes in the sand all night long.

BETHEL,NC
“Wife was in "Beach Heaven"”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

From the lighted menus to the best grouper and sea bass ever, this is the romantic place to go for an "on the beach" dinner! I was later even more impressed when Marc the Food and Beverage Manager sent me an email to be sure we had enjoyed the meal. Feelin' lucky guys?. Improve your chances 100 fold. Take the date here and feel the motto of Aurba-ONE HAPPY ISLAND!

Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
“The Best”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had a great time at Passions. The food was by far, the best of all the restaurants we went to. Loved sitting on the beach for dinner. The service was also wonderful. This place is a must.

“Three times now”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Grouper with coconut bread crumbs and banana dip............YUM !
For my 3rd time on the island, and my 3rd visit to Passions, I had my favourite meal yet again. Visited with friends who all thoroughly enjoyed our meal on the beach. Love it

Visited October 2012
Iowa
“Second Time Just as Good!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I had to revisit Passions after experiencing a wonderful meal last year. Passions did not disappoint! What fine service and food. My wife had the Sea Bass and I enjoyed the shrimp. Both were excellent and with a bottle of wine and the ocean if front of us it did not get any better. Make a reservation in advance and ask for the front row of tables.