“Best Ruth's Chris in the whole world”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Legendary Steak House, serving the finest U.S. Prime steaks, fresh seafood and classic desserts with Caribbean charm and elegance.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have eaten at Ruth's Chris in Hong Kong, Taipei, Wash DC, NY, Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville, Las Vegas and more, but this one had better food, better service and a friendly staff that shined above any other Ruth's Chris. I was stunned that the best Ruth's Chris filet I've ever had was in Aruba. Who would have guessed this. By the way, I grew up eating Peter Lugers so my steak credentials are not to be questioned.

There are newer reviews for Ruth's Chris Steak House

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This restaurant had no tropical or island atmosphere at all. That was a bit disappointing. The food and service were good, though I'd have to say it wasn't quite as good as our Ruth's Chris at home. Our steaks were not served with that Ruth's Chris "sizzle," but they were still tasty. The special chocolate cake dessert was mediocre.

Would I eat here again if I'm back in Aruba? Possibly, but only because I'm not a particularly adventurous eater. It's hard to go wrong here, but you might want to try something more local.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We want to recognize Elver as an excellent server in this restaurant. He is very pleasant and always smiling.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Ruths Chris is always a good steak and in Aruba a welcome change from the ordinary. The service is excellent and the food as good as always. The menu should have more non-steak dishes. I had a t-bone which had a great filet mignon but a strip side that had a low of gristle. Sides are very good and desserts excellent. An all around good meal at steakhouse prices

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Was our dinner the day of our arrival. Food was as expected which is a very good thing. Was delicious, service was very good. Sitting near exit door doesn't quite make it the steakhouse feel but meal was terrific.