“Like a fast food place”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Legendary Steak House, serving the finest U.S. Prime steaks, fresh seafood and classic desserts with Caribbean charm and elegance.
“Like a fast food place”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We are a bit disappointed. First RC that disappoints us. This is just a hitel restaurant. Steaks were overcooked, nearly charred, staff is nice but undereducated, they forgot almost everything that we've ordered.
It was a sad experience, don't wish to repeat our visit.
I've place a picture about the completely un-ironed table-cloth. We know it is the Carribean, but there is no excuse for this in a Ruth Chris's. We travel to Hawai in two weeks and will visit RC there too. We will share our experiences from there too.

• Visited December 2013

Reading, Massachusetts, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Went here on our honeymoon. As good or better than any steakhouse in the states. Fantastic!
They also gave us a honeymoon gift!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited December 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Just go, it will be worth it”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I know I know, a lot of people say why go to the Caribbean to have food you can have at home While I tend to agree we actually got a voucher from the Marriott so decided to use it on the restaurant. Oh my gosh it was fantastic!!!! I've been to RC's once in Toronto and in Aruba it did not dissappoint! We had the Filet (with the blue cheese of course), Stuffed Chicken Breast and the BBQ shrimp as a starter. I am a true foodie and let me tell you it was like foodie heaven. We got two sides (mashed and onion rings - next time I'll do one only). All great .. can't wait for the BF to take me there for our anniversary (wink wink if he reads this) lol...

• Visited November 2013
Bridgeton, New Jersey
“Mmm..mm.mmm”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Everything my family had was delicious, service was excellent, and the atmosphere was nice. I was so excited about my steak when it came out I touched the plate even with warning, but it didn't phase me, I dug in and it was cooked and seasoned to perfection especially with that melting butter.. let's just say I still dream of it today. Although this place is very pricey (over $200 for a family of 4) it is definitely worth going at least once in your life.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Kelsey K
Islip, New York
“Server not so good”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Ribeye steak excellent.Appetizers ok.Service terrible I've been to diners much better service then Ruth Chris.Waitress in need of training I've been to several Ruth Chris steakhouses.By far the worst service ever.

Visited November 2013