“Great meal and service”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Legendary Steak House, serving the finest U.S. Prime steaks, fresh seafood and classic desserts with Caribbean charm and elegance.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Another great meal had 2 for $99 menu...chicken, steak and crab cake were good. Cheesy potatoes are always so good.wait staff is attentive and courteous. Recommend highly

There are newer reviews for Ruth's Chris Steak House

Reviewed October 12, 2013

The staff was outstanding. My first time at Ruth's Chris. We ordered bone in ribeye, very good, cooked to perfection. We will now try the Ruth's Chris in our area for sure. Thanks for a great birthday dinner !

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Atmosphere was nice. Wait staff was very accomadating & attentive. Food was delicious & served hot & exactly they way you ordered it. One side dish is definitely enough for 2 or 3 people. Will go again next year.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We learned that there was a Ruth Chris steakhouse at the Marriott so we went to dinner the second night of our vacation. We were made to feel special from the moment we arrived. The courteous staff greeted and sat us right away at a lovely table. Beautiful interior, food was delicious and what really made our night special was our server Manny and his assistant Gloria. They made us feel right at home and the service was top notch. A few evenings later we returned and had another enjoyable experience seldom found when you dine out nowadays. The professional and lovely Tamara stopped by to say helo as well. We will tell all our familyand friends that a visit to Ruth Chris is a must in Aruba. Thanks again, Joyce & Michael

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Ruth's Chris - known for its wonderful steaks...I get it. But this was a disappointment. I just don't understand why people pay ridiculous prices for a steak? I have had the same for half the price elsewhere. My husband's rib-eye was fatty ( I know, he should have ordered the filet). I had the crab cakes. Nothing to rave about here. I just can't get past the prices and not getting any sides with it. We ordered the broccoli au gratin for $10.00. Really??? And it wasn't even good. My husbands martini was probably the highlight. I am done with this restaurant chain. If your prices were more reasonable for what you get you might be able to fill most of the empty tables...

2  Thank jerseymom57