“Better in the states”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Legendary Steak House, serving the finest U.S. Prime steaks, fresh seafood and classic desserts with Caribbean charm and elegance.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Better in the states”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I eat at RC in KOP in Pa regularly. I go for the good food and drinks, and it's always consistent. I picked this restaurant while on vacation because I thought I would be getting the same consistent meal. NOT. The sweet potatoes were not made the same. My favorite thing usually is the lamb chops with Heinz 57 sauce on them. They had no sauce available. (OMG) I thought this was a chain store. The service was okay. They seemed very rushed. Needless to say. It was OK. Could have been better.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank princess281jvg

“CHRIST RUTH!!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Was it the dirty plates, the poorly cooked meat, or slow service that made this Aruba Resturant a bad time. You decide. Save your money and go to the Screamy Eagle and have a much better dinner at a better price.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Hawaii441
jersey9
“Great steak”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great steakhouse the meat is imported from the US. Typical US steakhouse. I usually don't dine at restaurants I can go to in the US but needed to be close to hotel because someone in our party was sick.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank jersey9
“Excellent steaks”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

My kids live steak and I of cause call my self an experienced steak eater. I live in New York and we do have great steak houses. So we decided to have dinner at Ruth Chris steak tonight and it was awesome. It was cooked perfect and with the hot plates the steak remained hot thru my dinner. The price for four of us including wine was $300.00. I Will stop by again for
sure.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Anthonyves
Old Bethpage, New York
“Always Excellent”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Whenever we travel and see a Ruth's Chris, we had to have dinner there. The service is impeccable. The food, wow. The atmosphere, everything as usual was great

Visited June 2013