“great food”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Legendary Steak House, serving the finest U.S. Prime steaks, fresh seafood and classic desserts with Caribbean charm and elegance.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Everything was great! The staff was great, the steak melted in your mouth. Was very expensive, but was well worth it. Very elegant. They asked us if it was a special occasion, told them it was our anniversary the other day, and they gave us a gift when we left. Very thoughtful.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,600)

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We have been to Ruth Chris steakhouses in Massachusetts and Florida and never had a bad steak. Honestly, I do not think they could make one if they tried. The steaks were excellent but I had ordered shoe string potatoes to go with my meal and the waiter brought a baked potato. I pointed this out to him and you should have seen the look of disgust on his face. I was actually put off myself by this reaction. But in a flash I guess he figured he was going to loose his tip if he didn't change his attitude. He did bring the potatoes but truly I have had way better waiters many other places. Maybe a course in politeness for the staff?

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Pricey, as you can imagine, but so totally worth it. We always eat at Ruth's Chris when we are in Aruba and are never disappointed!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Just as tasty as it is in the states. Staff was attentive, just as pricey as it is in the US> but worth it.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was by far one of the best meals I've had in a restaurant. The steak was amazing and the Salmon was perfect! We also had Potatoes Au Gratin that was excellent, and the dessert was delicious too. The service was great and the manager personally came to our table to make sure everything was good. The only thing is it is quite expensive, but we got a coupon thru our hotel that was for a full dinner for two for $99.

1  Thank LindsayGallagher