“So delicious”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Legendary Steak House, serving the finest U.S. Prime steaks, fresh seafood and classic desserts with Caribbean charm and elegance.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I try to go to Ruth Chris at least once every time I travel to Aruba. It is pricey...especially if you have children however we got salads, each got a small steak, and split some potatoes. That with one glass of wine and milk for my daughter was $125.00! But the food is so good and the service is excellent!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,600)

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The atmosphere of the restaurant was very inviting, although it was set back inside the Marriott, so there was no ocean view. My husband and I had steaks, which were delicious, of course. Our server was friendly and very attentive.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Ruth Chris is Ruth Chris and you know you will always get great food. We stayed away from the beef, which is always amazing and went instead for some fish entrees. Food was very good.
Our only issue was the waiter as we felt he was pressuring us to spend more. We did not order drinks as we were dehydrated from being at the Hyatt pool/ocean all day, so we stayed with the water. My wife just wanted the Lobster tail and added one on to my meal and we got some sides. The waiter seemed bothered and like I said we felt he was pressuring us to spend more. We have eaten at many Ruth Chris restaurants and haven't gotten the same experience. Even with that experience you get what is expected at a Ruth Chris, great food and typically great service. The only other issue is that the restaurant is not overlooking the ocean or pool, it is mostly an indoor restaurant with a couple windows looking onto the Marriott grounds.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

If you are a steak lover, and I am, you can't go wrong with any Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. I pride myself in being able to say that I have eaten in more than a dozen of them, starting with the original down in New Orleans. Ruth's Chris is located in the Marriott Hotel on the "high rise" strip on Palm Beach here in Aruba. We began with a lettuce wedge and crumbled blu cheese dressing, and sliced beefsteak tomatoes, onion and blu cheese which was shared by three of us because we knew the portions were large. Two of us had the signature Filet and the other had the Rib Eye. All three were cooked to absolute perfection - which was expected, as we would have accepted nothing less. We included a shared order of layonnaise potatoes and fresh asparagus to finish off our entree order. For those not familiar with a top end steakhouse such as Ruth's Chris, the menu is ala carte and is pricey. But if you want perfection in the service you receive and the food you eat, this is where you go to get it. Yet what I enjoy most is not having to put on a suit and tie to enjoy this dining experience. I've never felt out of place dressed casually while enjoying a superb dinner - especially on a resort island such as Aruba.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I am still thinking about my meal at Ruth Chris. It was great from beginning to end. The entire party ordered different items from the menu and all were fabulous!