“Inconsistent service”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Legendary Steak House, serving the finest U.S. Prime steaks, fresh seafood and classic desserts with Caribbean charm and elegance.
“Inconsistent service”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I have eaten at Ruth's more times than I care to remember. I also try to avoid them when I am in big cities because there is always better these days.
The thing that got me here in Aruba was that they served up our steaks and they weren't even sizzling. I mentioned that to the waitress and she came Back with a hot plate put my steak on it and now it was sizzling. Unfortunately she did not do that for my wife. The point of this is that the sizzle is part of the experience and our waitress did not seem to care. Oh and I forgot to say there was a crying fighting baby on the next table.
Come on Marriott, come on Ruth cris you have to do better.

Whitehall, Pennsylvania
“Consistenty the finest steak and seafood”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

While in Aruba, we celebrated a 50th birthday. We made reservations at Ruth Chris's. We enjoyed the surf and turf. Prepared just right. The staff was very accomodating and treated us as special guests. The sweet potatoes and garlic mashed were excellent. My compliments to a well managed facility!

Sewickley, Pa
“Excellent food and excellent service”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner @ Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It was the grand
finale to a wonderful week in Aruba. Our waiter was Sims and he was excellent and we
received a special dessert for our Anniversary. We did order off the special menu and it
was more than enough food.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Spectacular steak but expensive”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in October 2011 with my wife and we had a great dinner. We stayed at the bar waiting for a table for just 10 minutes. The bread with butter was very good and the main course was amazing. The steak was very tasteful as the smashed potatoes. We drunk Bud Lights and Balashis (local beer). The price is expensive but after eat a great dinner sounds fair for me.

• Visited October 2011
New Jersey
“Great service and an even better steak”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Last night we ate at Ruth Chris. We were celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary and my 40th birthday. Our dining experience was outstanding! Sims was our server. He was warm, pleasant, and fun. He tended to our every need and took great care of us. He took it upon himself without request, to create a very special birthday memory for me. He decorated a plate with strawberries, chocolate and a candle. The plate read Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. He made me feel very special on my special day. Overall, our dining experience at Ruth Chris was extremely enjoyable and memorable due to the excellent food and most importantly SIms.