“Great meal.”

Mangos Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Start your morning off enjoying the breakfast buffet or continental breakfast in our semi-open air restaurant. Your breakfast experience will be enhanced as you enjoy our tropical breeze and ocean view in the distance. As the sun sets over Eagle Beach you can enjoy our dinner menu - a fusion of local flavors complimenting international favorites. On Tuesdays we offer every other week a BBQ night with live Caribbean Carnaval Show or enjoy our Mexican night with live Mariachi Band.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We wanted to eat on the beach across the street, but we did not make a reservation and we would have had to wait 90 minutes. So we came here and it was great. Not crowded and the service was great, until we tried to ask for the check and all the the staff were busy talking away in the corner. But the seating is all outside (I think) and there are two levels, the "pit" and the seating above that, all in a semi circle. There is a bar upstairs, but they don't serve the same food as in the restaurant. Anyway, I had the almond grouper and wow! It was fantastic. I can't even remember what my wife had as my dish was just so darn good.

There are newer reviews for Mangos Restaurant

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We ate at Mango's our first night in Aruba. It was a relaxing way to start our vacation. My mahi mahi was delicious. We went on the earlier side, and tons of flies appeared when our food was delivered. The waitress said it isn't a problem after sunset, so I might recommend waiting until 7PM or so. It was a delicious meal though!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We sat at the outdoor portion of the restaurant. I'm assuming there is a beach option across the street. The restaurant was empty at 8pm. Only one other couple. We had a group of 14 and were seated promptly. The waitress was a little dry. She didn't seem like she wanted to be there...so it almost made the experience not as great. When you're dining in a nice restaurant you want a great server. I don't even think she smiled. However, she was polite. Just not a people person. But don't let that deter you, because the food was EXCELLENT. A few of my friends wouldn't put down the lamb bones...even after they cleaned it completely. lol. The Irish Candy drink was my favorite. A few of my friends ordered the chicken and coconut shrimp, I think it was...and they couldn't finish the huge portion they got. Overall, this is a very nice place and could have great potential if the service was little more welcoming.

AMBRManager, Manager at Mangos Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for sharing this information. We're glad to hear you enjoyed dinner but feel sorry the service wasn't as you deserved. The problems are addressed to the person in charge and we do hope you will give as a try again.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Mangos is one of the most under-rated restaurants in Aruba. It's is excellent. The food is very good & the staff is terrific. The tuna & shrimp tartar & the beef carpaccio appetizers are absolutely our favorites! Their steaks are great too! I would highly recommend eating there. It's one of our favorite restaurants. Our waitress Diana was a sweetheart & she always takes great care of us.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Breakfast, lunch and dinner are awesome. Juan and Jennifer are great servers and made everything even more enjoyable. Bar above the pool is so much fun! Sunday Italian night is great. You must try!!