“3 yrs in a row..slow horrible service”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It all started in 1972 in North Miami when Tony opened his first place. One weekend Tony threw some Baby Back Ribs on the grill and the rest is history. But the Tony Roma's story doesn't end with ribs. Crisp fresh salads, mouth watering char-grilled steaks and delicious seafood make up a menu that is sure to please. We are open for lunch and dinner from noon till 11pm. Recently introduced our new and exciting lunch and dinner menu!
“3 yrs in a row..slow horrible service”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

will not return..3 yrs in a row slow horrible service. food was good after an almost 1 hr wait for food and empty restaurant. Very slow and rude staff.

• Visited October 2012

Oneida, New York
“Great food and service”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We have been to Tony Roma's in Aruba the three times we vacationed there. Would highly recommend it. Delicious food!! Our server, Joyce, was great - very friendly, polite, personable!!

• Visited July 2013
Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba
“The great food and excellent service.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have visited Tony Roma's more than once. I have have taken friends and family on different occasions and was never disappointed. The delicious food and relaxed ambience are all great reasons in and of itself to visit Tony Roma's Aruba. But behind every business are its people and our waitress Joyce who has attended me, my family and friends many times is a big reason for returning. Joyce knows her job down to a science but still has the warmth, kindness and sense of humor to treat you like family or an old friend. Joyce, she is a true gem.

• Visited August 2013
Aruba
“Great Service”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I had Ms Joyce as my waitress..Me and my boyfriend went on a date to tony romas and Joyce was very nice and polite and always had a smile on her face when shes working. We even talked for a while and give a nice compliment that I look really young for my age. Thank you so much for the service Joyce keep up the good work and we'll be back :D..Tony Romas has a great waitress that gives a great service to the visitors.

Sincerly
Josie & Joshua<3

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TONY ROMAS LICKING FINGER GOOD”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I recently read reviews about the service and decided to visit myself. I know all restaurants have bad nights so wanted to experience myself. First their ribs were amazing. Much better than Smokey Joe's where we ate a few days earlier. Menu was surprisingly broad which gave everyone a choice they wanted. Shrimp appetizer was out of this world. Would not expect that at a Tony Roma's. Service was fine. We sat outside in the garden which was lovely.
My view is if you want a casual relaxed dining experience with good food at a reasonable price then Tony Roma's should be in you top 2 choices
ENJOY