“This Is Not Pizza Hut!!”
Review of Tomato Charlie's - CLOSED

Tomato Charlie's
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reading, Pennsylvania
“This Is Not Pizza Hut!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Pizza on vacation is not a priority for me, but this place is different. Real thin crust and a pizza sauce that is different than most. Ordered a large Salad and Pizza which were both great. The girls at the bar also put together a great pitcher of Sangria for our enjoyment. Great place!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Matt M

Holland, Michigan
“Nice pizza, roomy seating”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We chose Tomato Charlie's for Pizza over a few others because of their more open design and outdoor seating. We wanted to play cards and the seating wasn't on top of each other. As a bonus the pizza was very good - nice thin crust!

Visited December 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Great family experience!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

At first, I was a little skeptical of going to Tomato Charlie's. I thought to myself, it's just another pizza place, what's so special about it? We sat outside and had a lovely view of other tourists and locals walking by. It did take a while for our drinks to arrive but after that, it was smooth sailing! I ordered and shared a Caesar salad and a classic Margarita pizza with my sister. The salad was mediocre at best but the pizza was incredible! There was a perfect ratio of sauce to cheese. It even had the right amount of fresh basil sprinkled on top. We got a medium pizza and it was definitely large enough to share! I was too full for dessert, but it seemed to me that they had a good selection! Overall my experience at Tomato Charlie's was great!

• Visited December 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The waitress was great and the pizza was really tasty. I was really surprised to get a better pizza in Aruba than in some places in the US!

Visited December 2013
“Wonderful people”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We enjoyed Tomato Charlie's every morning for our breakfast and coffee. The girls there made me a travelling coffee for me every morning. Service was great and they were all so nice. Food was good, a little pricey but worth it.

Visited October 2013