“Good food”

Tango Argentine Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tango Argentine Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Argentina is where superb steak is not just a meal but an art form! Once you dine at Tango, Aruba's first-class Parilla, you will know that Argentine Beef is simply the best. Each night the award-winning chef is grilling only the very finest cuts of beef on an authentic Parilla charcoal grill. Dine inside our nicely decorated restaurant, sit on the porch or on the terrace, have a seat of your choice and enjoy your dinner! We offer every night live music with local musicians and special performances.
“Good food”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Four of us tried this place one night. It was very low lit with a great ambience and good food, however I will say this was my least favorite of the restaurants we tried. Some of the other places we ate included Sea Breeze at the holiday inn and Madame Jeanette's. The waiter we had here, had very little personality and that was not the case at the many other places in Aruba we had been to already. He seemed to be overworked the night we were there. He had to wait and bus all of his own tables so maybe that had something to do with it. The steaks my family ordered were wonderful cuts and prepared properly. They had the skirt steak and two filets. I ordered a sirloin, hoping for something like a prime rib, but it wasn't and I would not recommend it to others. The potatoes and green beans I had were delicious and the bread they served was good also. We did not order dessert or an appetizer so I can't rate any of those. Overall, this was a good place to eat, and I would tell others visiting Aruba to try it, but order a better cut steak than I did.

1 Thank Christina K

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Awesome Waiter”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

At first we were a little disappointed by the waitress that took our order and never saw her again afterwards. I then see this other waiter hosting a number of other tables with enthusiasm and love for his Job. After asking him to come over we learnt his name was Juan. Juan is a true professional! His passion for his guests is something other places should learn from. His recommendations were excellent and you have to try the Fillet Mignon. My tip would be to go there during "happy hour" as you can get a 3 course meal including the Fillet for under $25.00. Well worth it. We ate there twice and we would certainly eat there again the next time we go back. It wouldn't even surprise me if Juan remembers us. LOL

Visited March 2014
Brampton, Canada
“We loved Tango”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We must say have been going to Aruba for years and this was our first time at Tango.
What can we say we loved this place staff was wonderful, great pricing
Cant wait to go back . Have told our friends to make sure they go there.
Food was excellent!!!
Thanks to Roger we will see you next year
Richard and Donna

Visited April 2014
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Great place for dinner. The staff is very friendly and the service was great. We ordered steaks which were very taste and tender!!

Visited March 2014
Mashpee, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome crab soup!!!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Loved the crab soup...cheers to the chef..one of the places with decent prices and good food ....highly recommend