“specials are the key”

Tango Argentine Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tango Argentine Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Argentina is where superb steak is not just a meal but an art form! Once you dine at Tango, Aruba's first-class Parilla, you will know that Argentine Beef is simply the best. Each night the award-winning chef is grilling only the very finest cuts of beef on an authentic Parilla charcoal grill. Dine inside our nicely decorated restaurant, sit on the porch or on the terrace, have a seat of your choice and enjoy your dinner! We offer every night live music with local musicians and special performances.
Reviewed May 17, 2013

we walked through arawak garden looking for someplace reasonable for dinner, and happened upon a number of restaurants worth looking at. we settled on tango. it was nice inside, argentinian style, and flavorful. my sirloin was a little small/thin but adequate.the filet was very good size. the veggies were done nicely and the baked potato was great. caipirhina was good too. the price was great and they were willing to sub french onion for the soup of the day. wow. this was great french onion. the topping was crispy cheese, and the flavor was alittle different than i am used to but very nice. 3 courses including dessert was 22.95, and 2.00 for the soup upgrade was well worth it.

1  Thank theislanddog
Write a ReviewReviews (1,372)

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The hostess beconed us in and we were not dissappointed. Our waiter Juan told us all about the island culture. Food was very good and nicely prepared. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank spydermama
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed dinner here and had a nice time. The food was mixed - the chicken was overcooked and just odd. The sausage plate was very tasty, but it was ~$9.00 for this appetizer. The steak was very good and my wife also had the a pasta and shrimp meal. She enjoyed it, but I thought it was a bit too saucy and overcooked.

The service, as you'll quickly come to find, it mediocre at best. This place added in the service charge - even though there were only two of us eating - so the motivation was lacking.

Overall, I would eat here again, but only eat the steak and expect the poor service.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Not as expensive as some other Argentine grills and the portions are smaller. More seasoning used to flavor the beef here than at others.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We eat here every year on our first night on the Island. You can beat the atmosphere. The food, not as good as used to be. I ordered the filet and my boyfriend the porterhouse. They both were terrible. We literally were spitting out the steak because it was so tough, even the fillet! The price was outrageous for such a bad steak. I will never go here again. The servers were rude and it took an act of congress to get a refill of water. I'm so disappointed because we used to love this place. I think the quality of steak was awful. If you want a great steak, go to El Gaucho because Tango is serving low quality beef.

1  Thank Cooper1206