“Good food”

Tango Argentine Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tango Argentine Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Argentina is where superb steak is not just a meal but an art form! Once you dine at Tango, Aruba's first-class Parilla, you will know that Argentine Beef is simply the best. Each night the award-winning chef is grilling only the very finest cuts of beef on an authentic Parilla charcoal grill. Dine inside our nicely decorated restaurant, sit on the porch or on the terrace, have a seat of your choice and enjoy your dinner! We offer every night live music with local musicians and special performances.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Not as expensive as some other Argentine grills and the portions are smaller. More seasoning used to flavor the beef here than at others.

There are newer reviews for Tango Argentine Grill

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We eat here every year on our first night on the Island. You can beat the atmosphere. The food, not as good as used to be. I ordered the filet and my boyfriend the porterhouse. They both were terrible. We literally were spitting out the steak because it was so tough, even the fillet! The price was outrageous for such a bad steak. I will never go here again. The servers were rude and it took an act of congress to get a refill of water. I'm so disappointed because we used to love this place. I think the quality of steak was awful. If you want a great steak, go to El Gaucho because Tango is serving low quality beef.

1  Thank Cooper1206
Reviewed May 8, 2013

It wasn't one of those really memorable experiences, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Food was decent. Convenient to the Radisson. I would go again...I just wouldn't make it a priority.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Great service, I had the filet Mignon and it was cooked perfectly and my husband had the T bone but did have allot of fat so we don't recommend it. If you go before 7pm it's a good deal they have a special 3 course meal for $23 and you cant ask for a better deal with great food. Its hard to recommend after 7 because it is very pricey.They have live entertainment and only thing I didn't like was that they allow people to smoke which is really annoying when you are having a nice outside dinner. We do smoke but not with dinner......Overall very recommended!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I'll start by saying I do recommend this restaurant - the homemade marinara sauce, the pickled onions, and the other sauce provided were absolutely amazing. The shrimp were fantastic, the alfredo sauce homemade, and the scallops average. The steak didn't live up to my mid-western standards and was perhaps over-seasoned, but it was perfectly cooked. I wish the bread had been more interesting (white french rolls), and that they had left out the *lunchroom half-slice corn on the cob*. The service was great and the live music was an unexpected bonus.