“Fun Casual Dining!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Albany, New York
“Fun Casual Dining!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Smokey Joe's is a fun, reasonable barbeque joint on Aruba's high-rise strip. The decor is upbeat and colorful, our waiter a hoot, and the food a barbeque heaven! With all the choices of rib sauces, our waiter helped us make our decisions with samples of each...still hard to decide because they were all good! With all the 'fancy' dinners to choose from in Aruba, Smokey Joe's was a great break that was still one of our favorite meals!

• Korean first
  • Slovak first
“Very Good meal”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We shared the combo platter for two. Which had sausage, ribs, pulled port, roasted chicken and short ribs. It was a good way to sample a lot of their different meals. Everything was good.

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“To Die for!!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

OMG..my husband and I dined here 2 nights during our recent vacation October 2013. We learned about this eatery 7 years ago during a visit, and often spoke of how we've never had homefries that were soooo goood!!!! The home fries are out of this world, and I don't eat them back home. I even brought a side order home in my carry on bag. On our next visit, I'm going to super foods, get me some zip lock bags, freeze some home fries, and bring them on home with me. The southern barbecue ribs are yummy as well. You must dine here at least once if you are ever in Aruba.

New jersey
“Really good food and excellent service”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I had the full rack of ribs...very tasty and tender. Nice meal, server was great! Good value for the money. Others had the Cuban sandwich and 1/2 rack of ribs. Everyone loved their meal? My kids liked throwing the bones in the big coffee containers. Would definately go back.

Greenfield, Indiana
“Huge portion”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband got the sampler ribs and it was probably the best value that we received our entire stay. I got the hamburger and it was ok. They have a happy hour with a free sundae or flan with an entrée purchase.

Visited October 2013