“Meh”
Review of Salt & Pepper

Salt & Pepper
Reserve with OpenTable
Salt & Pepper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 30, 2015

We stopped here for breakfast one morning based on the reviews here and I have to say that I was underwhelmed. US$24 for breakfast - two omelettes (small - two eggs, I think, with two fillings each) with what they call wheat toast (it was the equivalent of five grain bread which had been waved over a toaster), hash browns (the deep fried patty type) and I had a latte.

Nobody came back to ask about our meals after they had been delivered and, when the cheque was being delivered and I asked about the "wheat bread" and anaemic toasting, I was told that it was Dutch wheat bread and that people rave about it. Okay, then. No tip for you! Actually, I left an anaemic tip because the omelette and latte was good. Won't be back...

Write a ReviewReviews (2,962)

Reviewed September 30, 2015

Good hamburgers, nice and friendly staff, fantastic display of their salt and pepper collection. Can get very crowdy at night and especially in the weekends. Good lunch menu.

Reviewed September 28, 2015

We visit Salt and Pepper every year. They have awesome tapas, great cocktails and wonderful burgers. Great service. Very nice staff

Reviewed September 28, 2015

I have never eaten here for lunch or dinner but they have a fantastic breakfast that is inexpensive! They have the best pancakes, and also have many other choices for those who don't like pancakes! The waitresses are wonderful.

Reviewed September 28, 2015

This family-owned and operated eatery is within walking distance to THE best beach in Aruba ~ Palm Beach. We stopped by here several times just to taste different menu options and were not disappointed. Bring a unique "salt & pepper shaker" set in for a 'well-worth it" glass of Sangria you'll never forget!