“Great breakfast”
Review of Salt and Pepper

Salt and Pepper
Reserve with OpenTable
Salt and Pepper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stayed at the Radisson and walked over here for breakfast a few mornings. The staff was very friendly and the food was a better value than at the resort. Our favorites were the pancakes and the American Breakfast (to share with our 2 year old). The fresh orange juice and coffee were delicious.

Thanks again! XO The Oilily Baby :)

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had tapas one night and really enjoyed the garlic shrimp and taco. My husband had the grouper sandwich and said it was very good. Asking for the Papaya sauce if you like some heat but very flavorful dipping sauce for fish, shrimp, just about anything. We had great service but some friend we met at our hotel, said they waited an hour to be served Tapas. So, I guess it depends on if you catch them on a good night or not. We loved them, they did not.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Love love love this place!! My husband and I ate here for 4 straight days after we found it for breakfast. the staff is the best I've ever met! the breakfast is just wonderful and the fresh orange juice is the best! there lunch and dinner are all great!!! can't wait to go back in December!!

Kristy and Shane

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had a burger which was very good. My wife had a cesaer salad which was very good. But we must tell you the French onion soup was top notch. Now for the sitting inside it felt like a pub and with my kids with us, I was not so pleased. By the way if you are from NY don't get the Italian sandwich.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

First trip to Aruba and I was a little concerned about what I'd be able to find to eat. I eat a vegan diet and my daughter is a vegetarian. We did have a hard time finding things to eat so we were SO happy to find Salt & Pepper. Ate twice there in one day! The bruchetta was great and we split a veggie burger. Had a yummy Olive tapenade also. Prices were very reasonable. Find a seat outside near the open doors and you'll feel the a/c occasionally with the breeze!