“Great restaurant”

Pago Pago
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

The food here was wonderful and the staff was exceptionally attentive. I have a gluten sensitivity. The waiter got the chef who made wonderful recommendations. They went out of their way to get bread for me as well. This meal was wonderful and I would u would highly recommend it.

1  Thank DeenaAbbe

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Don't go!!! My hubby's and my meal were terrible. They must pre cook the food and then nuke it. My hubby told the waiter his meal was terrible but we should have know when we had the Ceasar Salad, and the waiter said it was his first time preparing it and he hopes it is good. They took very little off the bill and it was very expensive and not worth it. Will not be returning.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Delicious lobster bisque with puff pastry crust. I had the scallops which were also delicious. Great dinner all around - although a little pricey.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The service is funny, and very attentive. The lobster bisque has lots of lobster in it and a puff pastry top. Soo good. The filet mignonette was very good. The service was extraordinary.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

we are staying at Westing and this restaurant was recommended by concierge. Apps were good and then it was all downhill from there. we were 4 adults dining and i had to send my main course(red snapper) back. it was so overcooked and rubbery that it could not even be cut with a knife.
my wife had the seafood pasta special and it was "OK" nothing good or bad to say about that.
our friends had the seared tuna and the grouper. seared tuna was so overcooked that there was hardly any pink in it adn the grouper was again "OK"
had to flag wait staff down multiple times for water, and the sad part was we sat at 9:00 and the restaurant was maybe 25% full.
they did offer to remake my dish but at that point my appetite was lost, and so was my impression of the restaurant

1  Thank Peter f