“Good Restraunt”

Pago Pago
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2013

One of the best restraunts we went to. The dish was served hot.The fish was prepared excellent. I had the encrusted grouper. it was excellent. the service was great. Our waiter was very friendly.It is worth trying.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was there for dinner with friends and the food was just excellent and the view is very nice. The staff was friendly and the restaurant is very elegant. Highly recomended !It was a nice experience!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

All I can say is WOW. Awesome food; great staff (friendly, humorous), atmosphere comfortable.
I wish I hadn't waited so long to dine at Pago Pago. Great wine selection, fantastic menu, delicious food. Should be at least a try for people at the Westin. Would be worth visiting even if you had to drive to it. Might be a bit pricey if you had young adults, children with you. I had the grouper, as did not husband, and it was absolutely he best and I hope they keep it on the menu. FANTASTIC RESTAURANT.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

My family and I dined at Pago Pago during our Aruba vacation. The food was amazing and the service was top notch. This is the second year in a row we have visited Pago Pago and both times have been excellent. The Filet Mignon is excellent! Yolanda has been our server two years in a row and she is an excellent server. She even remembered us from a year ago! She is very attentive to detail and very nice!!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Our family chose Pago Pago for our holiday dinner and were very satisfied. The food was well prepared and presented. The grouper was very good, as was the tuna and steaks. Service was very nice. If I had to complain, it was that they had no Sangria prepared for that day, which seemed unusual for a big holiday.