“Great views and good food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hadicurari Restaurant

Hadicurari Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Hadicurari Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great views and good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

We ate here 3 times over the course of one week- each visit a little different- both in food and service. I found my meals inconsistent- some better than others. Loved the grouper sandwich at lunch and Caribbean shrimp for dinner. As well as goat cheese salad. The kids portions were different sizes- lunch was skimpy and dinner was abundant. My kids had an amazing piece of beef tenderloin one night- so when i ordered mine- chef had trouble cooking to the right temp. I didnt complain, but the waitress kindly gave me a free glass of wine to compensate for my troubles. In the evenings for dinner- it's an amazing view of stunning sunsets- feet in the sand and kids free to dance to the music from the bar next door. Very comfortable atmosphere! We also have to give a shout out to Mario who took great care of us! We were a large family party of 14 and he handle us with patience and kindness!! Would go back again without hesitation!

• 4 of 5 bubbles

“Beautiful place, sub par food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

This is a beautiful place. It's right next to the hotel my wife and I stayed at for our honeymoon. Unfortunately the decor is where the goodness ends.

My favorite thing by far about Aruba has been the food. It's incredible almost everywhere! So after eating so many amazing dinners at places like Che Bar, Wacky Wahoo's, and La Trattoria to name a few, our expectations were high.

We had breakfast here one morning and it was decent enough. We figured it's close and right on the beach with tables in the sand so why not try dinner?

My wife had fetuccini alfredo with chicken and I had filet mignon with what was supposed to be potatoes au gratin. Her pasta was overcooked, runny, and tasteless. My steak was poorly seasoned and not very hot and the potatoes ended up being mashed and cold. The meals were plated well, but the portion sizes were laughable. Not nearly enough food to be worth the money we paid.

I advise anyone tempted to have dinner here to stay away. There are a lot of nicer places with tables in the sand. We ended up having dinner at Ruth's Steakhouse which is a short walk and exactly what we were looking for although more expensive and not outside. Thank you, Ruth's!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
“Easy-going decent over-looking Palm Beach and Harbor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Don't head here as a destination, but do stop here for breakfast or lunch while nearby. Good prices, good service, good food.

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Great spot overlooking the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

We went for breakfast and it was great. The scenic view is amazing with a view of the beach. It's outdoors as well.

Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
“Love this place but it has it's ups and downs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

We've visited Hadicurari many many times. Sometimes it's spectacular other times it's not. I'm not sure why. My husband looks forward to the Sunday seafood buffet and when we went on Sunday, they did not have it. And they didn't advertise that it was canceled for that night. He was disappointed and we almost left. But we stayed and had a lovely meal. Of course the sunset is breathtaking no matter what you eat!

1 Thank PammyPam