“Best fish in Aruba”

Hadicurari Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Hadicurari Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch. The fish was fresh and smelt wonderful. We had a nice table overlooking the beach. The waiters were very attentive and the drinks wonderful. Can only recommand the place. Easy to find after the Holiday Inn. Good price.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,456)

Reviewed April 27, 2014

My hubby and I dined for lunch. He had a cheeseburger which looked so juicy. He was happy with his selection and would go back again for the burger! I had a shrimp and mango salad which I enjoyed. The service was slow but the food and view made up for it!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stopped here just before sunset while walking on the beach. Hadicurari was offering a sea food buffet which consisted of grilled fish, rice, steamed vegetables and a salad bar which sounded good. We got seated on a table on the beach, the sunset view was excellent. The salad bar was fresh and good, I have no complaints about that. Our issues were as follows:

1. Rice was COLD.
2. Steamed vegetables were COLD.
3. Plates were DIRTY.
4. The grilled fish was hot, at least that was a plus however it lacked any taste. The cook grilling the fish didn't seem to know what kind of fish he was grilling. The type of fish changed every time you asked him.
5. The service was poor, our plates just sat there and were not removed until later.

I think this place has some potential but it's obvious that (at least on this night) it lacked any manager or supervisor looking over things.

I would avoid this place. For this price point there are far better choices.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We visited Hadicurari on our last night in Aruba. The wait was minimal to be seated. Our server was very nice! We ordered our food and it took quite a while. So, the manager noticed and quickly fixed the situation as well as brought us a round of drinks on the house. I ordered a shrimp dish that was kind of pricey for 3 shrimp but it was tasty. If you are looking for a place with a beautiful view & really nice ambiance, look no further! Ladies, ask the tall, handsome manager to say Frangelico!! ;-)

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We showed up and were waiting for a table to free up. In the meantime the hostess decided to be rather rude to us and treated us like we were quite the nuisance.
The food wasn't great... Menu said "potato chips", they were definitely tortilla chips. The salmon club sandwich was smoked salmon lox, which I didn't expect when the ocean is RIGHT THERE... you'd think you'd get fresh grilled fish.