“Birthday dinner success”

Hadicurari Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Hadicurari Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We came here for my dad's birthday dinner in January. Tess was our server and she took great care of us! We were not hurried and the food was great. They were very accommodating and patient with all of our special requests. I asked for my tuna to be cooked well done (no pink), and while tuna cooked this way is often dry and tough, this tuna was still delicious. The view of the beach was great and it was easy to get to from our hotel, the Marriott Ocean Club. We would recommend it for sure!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I am not a typical seafood lover, but last night I ordered a pasta and fish plate. If I had known what was in it I wouldn't have tried it. Ignorance is bliss. I enjoyed the marinara spaghetti with an assortment of calamari, mussels, shrimp, scallops, grouper, and snapper, as well as anything I have eaten. I could become a seafood lover. My wife had a plate with lobster and garlic shrimp that not only was delicious, but pretty enough to post a picture of on Facebook. Be sure and order the blush sangria, and enjoy the sunset. The service was great from start to finish. Will definitely go again when we return to Aruba.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Service was terrible. 1 1/2 for lunch one entree was a salad with sashimi and one hot entree which came out incorrect. and no appetizers ordered!!! Not acceptable but would give it another try.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

After a long day of travel, we wanted to find quality food, a decent experience (after all we are in Aruba), close to where we are staying at the Aruba Marriott Surf Club. Well we found all of that at Hadicurari. Our server, Tess, was pleasant, knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. Our table was on the beach and we enjoyed the beautiful sunset as we dined on fettuccine Alfredo (hubby is not a fan of fish) and tuna. The tuna was seared perfectly and the accompanying red wine sauce was just enough to give it a little something extra (not that the tuna needed anything extra). We would recommend this place and will likely return due to its proximity to our resort!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

While convenient if you're staying at the Marriott, Hadacurari provided bad food and poor service. Our group of four all agreed that we were lucky we didn't get sick after eating there. The waitress forgot us and most of our order. The food arrived late and some dishes were missing until we reminded her about our orders. The only way they get people to come there is with a "barker" out front who tries to pull everyone into the restaurant. Nothing we ate was tasty or well prepared. There are many good restaurants in Aruba and many of them are close to the Marriott so you should pass on this restaurant.