“Somewhat Disappointed”

Hadicurari Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Hadicurari Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2013

After 20 yrs visiting Aruba, we've viewed & reviewed an abundance of culinary establishments. Overall, Aruba offers an exceptional choice of restaurants. Hadicurari, located in the front of Marriotts Surf Club, may be one of them. Our lunch the other day was a mixed bag! My Bloody Mary was disgusting.....no matter how much salt I dumped into it, the taste reminded me of Fruit Punch. My fault...,I didn't return it, so I can't complain too much. DH said cheese-burger was warm & dry.....ummmm, not good. The plus side was that my Caesar salad, seafood chowder & Ceviche were exceptional. Who knew? Next time we'll try Moomba's.....their menu & prices are more compatible with our tastes & budget.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,457)

Reviewed December 17, 2013

After spending over $100 at dinner last night, it was a welcome change of pace to spend less than $20 for breakfast for two. Service was friendly and fast. A welcome change from other Aruba restaurants. I will be back for dinner.

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Very convenient from the marriott and holiday inn... Good food and service and oceanfront with gorgeous views of the ocean!!!! This is oceanfront... Like breakfast and dinner the best, lunch is ok. Breakfast is served until 11 am so that's what I would recommend. Prices are in line with other nearby places.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We were walking by this restaurant and saw guests who appeared to be having a good time and enjoying their meal. We decided to take a chance and stop in. What a disappointment! The service was average at best and could not compensate for the subpar food. The shrimp dish was chewy and overcooked. There was no save for the trio fish special either. Three pieces of fish that did not compliment each other in taste or any other way. What a rip and monies down the drain. The only save was the outdoor dining and the atmosphere created by the beach. I wish we had taken a pass here and kept walking. Sigh.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We chose to eat here because it was close to where we were staying and our expectations weren't high. However we immediately were welcomed by a friendly staff on a beautiful beachfront location. The food is good, not great, but is inexpensive. Id recommend this place to anyone staying in the high rise areas in Aruba.