“Very nice service.”

Fishes and More The Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fishes and More The Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Very nice service.”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were walking around when we saw Fishes and More in the middle of the day. My husband asked if we could make reservations for later that night and although we were told they weren't necessary, they were very nice and took our info down.

When we returned later, they remembered us and sat us at a nice table in the courtyard. The service was attentive and friendly and the food, while nothing fancy, was very good. After a bad experience with the service at Papillon, we were grateful for a stress-free dining experience at Fishes and More. The server even offered to take pictures of us after she saw us trying to take selfies.

We enjoyed our meal here. Tasty food with attentive service without any haughty attitude. Prices weren't too bad either.

Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Athens, Georgia, United States
“Nice Find”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The first night we arrived we wanted something quick and easy and found this place. It's definitely touristy -- kind of in the heart of the shops, close to many hotels and prices are steep for what you get (but then again I found that to be true lots of places in Aruba), but the food was tasty and the service was excellent. Ask for Cedric if you go there. I told him he was possible the best waiter I've ever had in Aruba or the states. He really made us feel welcome and the second you needed anything he was there. The creole sauce is just OK, but the blackened Djampoy was downright tasty!

• Visited July 2013
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, United States
“BING”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The Food was great, the service could have been a little better. but all in all it was great. We went here on the tip of a local who recommended the place.

Visited July 2013
“Ask for Cedric”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

On our first night in Aruba we were a little overwhelmed by the choices and distraught about our decision not to rent a car so we wandered till we found this place. We got Cedric as our waiter and he was the very example of hospitality. I ordered the catch of the day (djampoy?) and so did my boyfriend. I got mine grilled and his was blackened. The fish was delicious however I wish I would have gotten the aioli as the sauce instead of the creole. The veggies were ok but the potatoes were better. I have to say the best part of dinner was the excellent service we received from Cedric. He was Funny, attentive, and prompt. And I think I left with a little bit of a crush as did my companion!

The food was good, I think the sauce just wasn't to my liking but that happens to lots of people. Get the garlic aioli and ask for Cedric!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mandabeth
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“yummmmmmm”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Their seafood soup was sooo good.
Need to try it out!!
I didnt like the hostess that took us to our seats. She appeared to be maybe part owner. A spanish lady in her late 30's who didnt seem to care.

Visited July 2013