“BING”

Fishes and More The Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fishes and More The Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, United States
“BING”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The Food was great, the service could have been a little better. but all in all it was great. We went here on the tip of a local who recommended the place.

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
“Ask for Cedric”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

On our first night in Aruba we were a little overwhelmed by the choices and distraught about our decision not to rent a car so we wandered till we found this place. We got Cedric as our waiter and he was the very example of hospitality. I ordered the catch of the day (djampoy?) and so did my boyfriend. I got mine grilled and his was blackened. The fish was delicious however I wish I would have gotten the aioli as the sauce instead of the creole. The veggies were ok but the potatoes were better. I have to say the best part of dinner was the excellent service we received from Cedric. He was Funny, attentive, and prompt. And I think I left with a little bit of a crush as did my companion!

The food was good, I think the sauce just wasn't to my liking but that happens to lots of people. Get the garlic aioli and ask for Cedric!

1 Thank Mandabeth
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“yummmmmmm”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Their seafood soup was sooo good.
Need to try it out!!
I didnt like the hostess that took us to our seats. She appeared to be maybe part owner. A spanish lady in her late 30's who didnt seem to care.

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“So surprised by the quality”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a restaurant to celebrate our anniversary. We had looked at the menus of a few other places and were not overly impressed. We had remembered that someone recommended fishes and more, so we decided to try it out.

What an unbelievably delicious surprise! Our server, Jimmy, was curteous and knowledgable about the menu. He steered us toward the djumpao (local catch) and grouper and they did not disappoint. All of the seafood was fresh, tender and expertly prepared. We had a chefs salad with blackened scallops, the grouper had a black olive tapenade crust (strongly recommended) and the djumpao was divine. The apfel streudel for dessert was a lovely treat. The check was very reasonable, considering the portion size and quality. We are absolutely coming back here again!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Early Bird Special EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The EBS rivals Simply Fish. . .a selection of soup/salad, four types of fish/four preparations/three sauces, and and ice cream sundae for $23!!!! The preparation of the fish (we chose blackened mahi mahi) was correct, and the fish was excellent. Indoor seating is casually elegant with nice dark paneled walls and tasteful decor. Outdoor seating was not too loud and nice as well. Next door is a piano door and the Marriott properties are a short 10 minute walk down the beach. Would recommend this to all. . .