“It was worth the walk!”

Linda's Dutch Pancakes
Cuisines: Pizza, Dutch, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Linda's Dutch Pancakes: the best breakfast in Aruba! Linda's is open from 8 am - 2 pm (full menu served all day), there is indoor and outdoor seating, and we also do take out (you can place an order by phone).
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I hunted out this place before we arrived in Aruba LOL. When we woke up our first morning.. I said to my husband we have to find this place... we walked and walked and finally found it on the outskirts of the main strip. The crepecake, (which took up my whole plate), covered with coconut and pineapple was delicious and the dutch coffee was spot on one of the best cups of java I have ever had. They give you a huge portion.. so go for brunch!

LindasPancakes, Owner at Linda's Dutch Pancakes, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to post a review. It is great to read that you enjoyed everything. Quite a compliment that this was one of the best cups of coffee ever! Thanks again for visiting, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We started our busy day in Aruba with breakfast here because it was within walking distance of our villa, and it was great! I ordered the Strawberries and cream dutch pancake and its was nice and filling. Im usually VERY picky with my breakfast but this quieted my inner Gordon Ramsay. Great service, outdoor/self-seating, just get there early because this hidden gem gets well-known around 10:30

Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to post a review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed everything. Thank you for posting the picture as well, that does look delicious. We hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

I'd give this a 5 rating if not for the length of time it takes to get your food. If you're looking to relax and not rushing to catch a plane, boat, or other "in a hurry" scenario, then this is a must-eat place. We ate here 3 times during our 6-day trip. One breakfast, one time for lunch, and one time for dinner. The food is great - recommendations include: any dutch pancake, or the Hawaiian Pizza. There is a noticeable wait from the time you've ordered to when you receive your food, but it's worth it. And the price is right! Compared to other good eats on the island, Linda's is priced very well. Staff is friendly and there is outdoor seating. And they have free wifi (but it was a little unstable).

Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to post a review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us so much that you decided to visit three times. That is great!

I would like to apologize for the wait times that you experienced. We do make our pancakes and pizzas fresh to order, so it is difficult, but we are working hard on reducing those times.

We hope to serve you again soon.

I apologize for the long waiting times that you experienced,

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stumbled on this place the morning after we landed. The staff is very friendly and the pancakes were so good we decided to come back for breakfast every morning until we leave here this Saturday. Will definitely be a first stop when we come back to Aruba and will miss the great service and food until we return again.

Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. We love reading great reviews like this. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

The location is conveniently located near many of the hotels. I also loved the fact that they cater to families providing a small section with toys to entertain the kids while waiting. Being in Aruba, there was indoor and outdoor seating.
We tried the crepes for the kids and pizza for the adults. I'm pretty stuck on NY pizza so the use of gouda wasn't really appealing to me. The pizza (veggie) was okay and my husband seemed to like it. Now the crepes the kids had were fabulous! I had more of that than I did the pizza.
The service was great. We would definitely visit again when we return to Aruba.

Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you enjoyed everything. We hope to see you again soon.