“Amazing”

Linda's Dutch Pancakes
Cuisines: Pizza, Dutch, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Linda's Dutch Pancakes: the best breakfast in Aruba! Linda's is open from 8 am - 2 pm (full menu served all day), there is indoor and outdoor seating, and we also do take out (you can place an order by phone).
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I went there for breakfast by myself. I got there early - good thing, because they fill up quick! I had never had a Dutch pancake before, so my server helped me pick one out. I had the walnut, Brie, and honey pancake. It was AMAZING. Soft and tender in the middle; a little crispy around the edges...so good. I tried my best to finish it, but it was just too much food. I loved the place so much I came back and ate two more time! This is definitely a "do not miss" restaurant in Aruba. I wish I would have had the chance to try their pizzas. Next time!

LindasPancakes, Owner at Linda's Dutch Pancakes, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Thank you very much for your great review. I am glad to read that you enjoyed everything. We hope to see you soon, I am sure you will love our pizza too!

There are newer reviews for Linda's Dutch Pancakes

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We came here for brunch and had a great experience. This cute little restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating. I've never had "dutch pancakes" - they were delicious. The service was excellent, very friendly and happy staff. Good quality food; no breakfast spot quite like it on the island.

1  Thank Mvanessa11
LindasPancakes, Owner at Linda's Dutch Pancakes, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Thank you very much for your visit and your review. It is great to read that you had such a wonderful experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We went to Linda's after reading about the reviews on Travelocity. I was more than impressed that the owner answered every comment. I had the mushroom ham and Gouda pancake. OMG! It was awesome. I can't wait to go back .

1  Thank 73dino
LindasPancakes, Owner at Linda's Dutch Pancakes, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Thank you very much for visiting us and taking the time to read a review. I think we spoke with each other for a little bit after your breakfast. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it so much. We always take the time to read and respond to our reviews. We really appreciate the feedback we get on Tripadvisor. I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Call and make a reservation! This place is very small, great service but you will have a long wait or wont get a table if you dont call ahead! I like the pancakes! Kids loved the pizza! Enjoy!

Thank you for your great review, we are all glad to hear that you enjoyed everything. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was a great breakfast spot. The service was good, but not great. The Dutch pancakes were great-- which appears to be their signature item. It was very crowded both times we went. The only complaint is that the bacon and the omelette were a little over-cooked both days that we went. Overall, a great breakfast spot that I plan to visit again.

LindasPancakes, Owner at Linda's Dutch Pancakes, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for your visit and your review. I am glad to read that you enjoyed the pancakes, thank you for the feedback about the omelet and bacon. We hope to see you again soon!