“Best Breakfast Place in Aruba”

Linda's Dutch Pancakes
Cuisines: Pizza, Dutch, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Linda's Dutch Pancakes: the best breakfast in Aruba! Linda's is open from 8 am - 2 pm (full menu served all day), there is indoor and outdoor seating, and we also do take out (you can place an order by phone).
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Every year we go to Aruba we have our first and last breakfast at Linda's. The price is reasonable and the pancakes are fantastic. They are more like a crepe than the american version of pancake and they are so delicious. We took friends there this year and they never stopped talking about it. The service is outstanding and the waitstaff is so pleasant and helpful.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,537)

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

A nice lunch spot with a wide array of menu selection.
The savory crepe is quite filling and buttery. Goes well with the sprott syrup (like maple syrup but made with beets).

Also got the Hawaiian Gouda cheese sandwich. Just ok.

They do have a good selection if smoothie and they can make with and without milk which is a nice option to have.

Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

I am sitting here right now waiting on my pancake to be served. This is my second time here. The pancakes are kind of addicting because it's real hard to eat the whole thing and towards the end I told myself it was too rich.
I was here a few days ago and decided once a visit was enough but here I am again. I ordered the Brie, walnut, and honey pancake. It is really good. They say it's their top seller. My husband ordered the apple raisin last time and it was good but a bit too sweet/rich after a few bites.
Absolutely no atmosphere here but the pancakes are great:)

Reviewed December 15, 2012

The service was slow...we were there when they opened and the only customers. $20 for an average tasting crepe-style pancake. I can see why they also serve pizza...tasted more like dough.

1  Thank no1sunlover228
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I now look forward to a trip to Linda's when we visit Aruba, love the pina colada pancake.
Fresh pineapple, coconut and topped with rum instead of syrup. How could you not like starting your day on the island with this type of breakfast.