“YUMMY!!!”

Linda's Dutch Pancakes
Cuisines: Dutch, European
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Linda's Dutch Pancakes: the best breakfast in Aruba! Linda's is open from 8 am - 2 pm (full menu served all day), there is indoor and outdoor seating, and we also do take out (you can place an order by phone).
Levittown, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUMMY!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I went here twice for breakfast during our stay in Aruba and they have best pankcakes and huuuuge crepes!!!!!! I highly recommend visiting this restaurant!!!!

• Visited October 2012

Montreal, Canada
“NICE !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Nice change from the usual seafood/steakhouses in Aruba. Authentic dutch pancakes with STROOP syrup ! A must try for breakfast/brunch. Their pizzas are also very good!

Visited October 2012
Washington D.C.
“Excellent pizza and yummy pancakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I'm so glad that we tried this restaurant and we will certainly return during our next trip to Aruba. The restaurant is an easy 15 minute walk from the Hyatt on the high rise side. We took a cab over there because we did not want to get lost, but it was a very easy walk back. We sat in the outdoor courtyard area. Our server was very friendly and helpful, and gave us recommendations on how much to order. My husband and I split a small vegetarian pizza, which was DELICIOUS. Probably the best pizza that I've had in a long time - it wasn't greasy, it was extremely fresh, and very very tasty. For dessert, we each ordered our own pancake. I ordered a banana, strawbery and nutella pancake. I was expecting the chocolate and fruit to be on the inside (like a crepe) but it's actually on top of the pancake. Nevertheless, it was still very tasty.

Next time, we will order a larger pizza and just split one dessert pancake. The pancakes are pretty huge!

All in all, I highly recommend this restaurant for a casual, inexpensive and delicious meal.

• Visited October 2012
The Villages, Florida
“Gluten Free Pancakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

For those of us Gluten Free people, the pancakes and pizzas are great. Just like eating the real thing. Girls are great servers and really pleasant to speak with. A must try on your next trip!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Linda M
Roswell, GA
“So glad we ate here!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Saw the great reviews here for Linda's and decided we just had to give it a try!!! Unfortunately, it wasn't until our last day, on our way to the airport. :( I will start by telling you that our server,( I didn't get her name) was delightful and very prompt!! We both opted for a grilled cheese sandwich, made with Gouda cheese. I had ham on mine, and Gary had bacon on his. Both were absolutely yummy!! The bread was really good as well. I am guessing that it may have been freshly made there at restaurant. After devouring our sandwiches, we shared a slice of Apple Pie, warmed, with Vanilla ice cream. OMG!!! The apple pie was soooo...yummy!!! The crust was unlike anything we had ever eaten! It was really cinnamon-y (is that a word?) and tender and the ice cream, well it was rich and creamy and almost had a slightly custard-like character to it!!! We were sorry we hadn't tried this place before!!
If you are in Aruba, you really need to go eat at Linda's!!!

• Visited September 2012