“Out of this world!”

Linda's Dutch Pancakes
Cuisines: Pizza, Dutch, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Linda's Dutch Pancakes: the best breakfast in Aruba! Linda's is open from 8 am - 2 pm (full menu served all day), there is indoor and outdoor seating, and we also do take out (you can place an order by phone).
Reviewed June 7, 2012

This is by far one of the best places we went to! We went for breakfast. I had pancakes with nutella and strawberries and my boyfriend at pancakes with peanut butter and bananas. Both were absolutely incredible! Would go back to Aruba just for this!!

1  Thank Lauren B

Reviewed June 3, 2012

These crepe-like pancakes are some of the tastiest I've ever had - and I LOVE to eat...we were only on the island for 6 days and we went there twice!

1  Thank klh113
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I love pancakes. My husband has never been fond of them but Linda's Dutch Pancakes converted him over. He had the Bacon and Cheese... which when he ordered it I thought it sounded like an odd thing to put in a pancake. Pancakes in my mind go with sweets.. strawberries, whip cream, syrup,etc.. Of course I had to give his a try - boy was I wrong. Absolutely delicious. Mine were great too (but more conventional Strawberries with whip cream). The portions were very large - if you are able to finish you will be full until afternoon. The service was super friendly.

This place is not right on the hotel strip - just a few blocks inland but well worth the walk- close to the high rise hotel section. We even walked back to our hotel which was across the Eagle beach. Had it not been our last day in Aruba...we would have done the hike everyday to eat there.

1  Thank Joanne Z
Reviewed June 1, 2012

The food and service at Linda's Dutch Pancakes (LDP) was great. Very few places in Aruba that has a fairly good options for vegetarian. My wife and I had soups- Tomato and Asparagus. I ordered the curry chicken which was delicious and wife ordred the dutch pancake - mango-papaya-pineapple combo- she found it very appetizing as well. Food is reasonably priced, the total bill came to around $34, with tip still under $40. I highly recommend LDP as a good food option. The best way to get there if you dont have a car is to walk straight from Radisson hotel - you will pass Wendy, dont stop untill you hit Valero gas station. LDP is very next to the gas station.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

This was our first time visit although I have been coming to the island since 2008. Great service, pancakes more like crepes and can order almost any combination you like, ordered pancake with bananas, caramel, and whip cream was more than I could ever expected and eat. Everyone was very pleased with service and would not hesitate to return.