“Why leave the Radisson when the Sunset Grill is there?”
Review of Sunset Grille

Sunset Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Sunset Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Enjoy an unforgettable dining experience and breathtaking scenery at Sunset Grille, an energetic, modern steakhouse. Diners enjoy a variety of steaks and chops, a daily selection of succulent seafood, and delicious pasta dishes – all among awe-inspiring views. Open for dinner every day from 6pm to 10pm. Reservations are not required but highly recommended.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

If the evening is not uncomfortably hot, try the outside dining-and ask for Errol. This hotel restaurant doesn't taste like one. It's got a pretty wonderful assortment of appetizers, salads, meats and fishes of all types. The wait staff is attentive and only wants to please you. The food is prepared as you ordered and recommendations are often made to guide you.
A really good place that meets the high standards of the Radisson-Aruba hotel itself.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have been to Sunset Grill a few times in previous years, but my last experience a few nights ago was a NIGHTMARE. The service was awful the waitor couldnt take our order without speaking to someone else, our water glasses were always empty before we got refills, the service was beyond slow, and at least 4 other tables had young children running around the entire restaurant as if we were in Chuck E Cheese screaming. I could barely hear my friend sitting next to me. The food came out slow and cold. My friends meat was way over cooking it was like rubber. The ahi tuna was like they poured a pound of salt on it. It used to be an upscale restaurant but for the prices we paid the service and food we had felt like we were at a Chuck E Cheese type place and the children screaming, was awful. I know its not the staffs fault, but every table was complaining, if it was my restaurant I would do something about it and they just laughed as if it was cute. There are so many better restaurants in Aruba, that have better service, better food, and a lot cheaper. Don't waste your time here.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I had the filet cooked medium rare twice during our 6 night stay at the Radisson and it was great, I'm a beef snob so this says a lot!

I'd recommend making a reservation for 6:30 on Tuesdays and you can watch the free entertainment on property at the Rad, it's called Bibi Aruba and is pretty cool!

We had 4-5 finer dining meals during our stay and I would rank this 2nd just under the Chalet Suisse.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We went to Sunset Grille mainly because it is a 4-star AAA Restaurant and most of the reviews were good. The restaurant is very nice inside and our waiter was kind and attentive. But we were disappointed with the food. For the cost of the meals here, everything should be top-notch. My filet was a little tough with a strong charbroiled taste. Side dishes are an extra charge when you order a steak. My husband had Veal Oscar. He loved the crab meat and the asparagus, but was disappointed with the veal. This turned out to be our least favorite meal on Aruba.

1  Thank Wanda S
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This Is our second time that we had the pleasure of enjoying this great restaurant and we were not disappointed. The three of us had different entres and each was prepared to perfection. The servise was second to none.