“Really Good Food, Pleasant Waitresses”
Review of Que Pasa?

Que Pasa?
Reserve with OpenTable
Que Pasa? is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 233 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Allthough the name Que Pasa is a familiar Mexican phrase, we are not a Mexican restaurant. Situated in a 100 year old, traditional Aruban building, in downtown Oranjestad. We offer an international menu. There is something for everybody. Besides our menu we are known for our daily changing specials. Our chefs make sure to create unique dinners every night and our attentive wait staff is there to make your evening special. We can accomodate everybody from families to large groups. You have a choice of dinning upstairs open air or downstairs a/c. The que pasa crew hopes to welcome you soon!
Reviewed June 17, 2014

very interesting restaurant as it was cozy and more intimate than other places. Artwork on the walls was for sale, the 2 waitresses we had were both great - very pleasant, joked with us, and gave us their impressions of the different dishes to help us decide. The place is not as fancy as Passions or Yemanja, but the food was almost as good and the portions were large. The restaurant was about 70% filled when we arrived on Thursday, so it is a popular place. Definitely recommend going here.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The staff was uberfriendly. The place is very nicely decorated. The food is absolutely fantastic (surf & turf, etc). We usually came early and had a couple of cocktails at the bar. The place is definitely "Dutch" and therefore stays away from the mass tourism that is a little too much on Aruba. Probably one of the, if not the, nicest restaurant I have been to.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We returned to Que Pasa but I'm pretty sure I was more pleased last year. The table was very sticky..the bread plate (and my elbows) kept sticking to the table. The waitress brought salad dressing for the bread rather than garlic butter. I had the truffle pasta with chicken and Caesar salad. It was good. My husband had chicken schnitzel (yuk) which he enjoyed. We liked it, but didn't love the place.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

My daughter and I were on a yoga retreat and went to this restaurant with 25 people. The service was good and the food was wonderful. One person from our group bought a painting he saw on the wall. It was an enjoyable evening and I would recommend this restaurant in the town of Oranjestad.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This was by far our favorite meal on the island. Unfortunately, we ate there on our last night, or we would have definitely gone back. Parking was a bit tough since it was on a one way street, but after circling the block 3-4 times, the man outside the restaurant laughed and pointed m in the right direction. Once inside, the artwork on the walls is awesome, and so are the hostesses and servers. It was such a welcoming place…very hip…very cool. My family of four including 2 teenage sons felt at home. The food was delicious! Every meal we had, including appetizers was outstanding. This is definitely a keeper in our book, and when visiting Aruba, we will return to Que Pasas, (earlier in the trip, so we can go again)!