“Great food, great friendly service!”

Que Pasa Restaurant Bar & Art Gallery
Reserve with OpenTable
Que Pasa Restaurant Bar & Art Gallery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 222 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Allthough the name Que Pasa is a familiar Mexican phrase, we are not a Mexican restaurant. Situated in a 100 year old, traditional Aruban building, in downtown Oranjestad. We offer an international menu. There is something for everybody. Besides our menu we are known for our daily changing specials. Our chefs make sure to create unique dinners every night and our attentive wait staff is there to make your evening special. We can accomodate everybody from families to large groups. You have a choice of dinning upstairs open air or downstairs a/c. The que pasa crew hopes to welcome you soon!
Hsinchu, Taiwan
“Great food, great friendly service!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was the best dinner I've had in Aruba for the past 10 days!
Qué Pasa is a fun unpretentious place that serves great food at a reasonable price and with a good and genuinely friendly service! If only I had known about it earlier...

Kudos to this place and their staff!!

NYC
“Good, honest seafood!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Have been here before. A few tips. Make certain that you have the hotel make a reservation because I tried before we left for the trip and no one ever got back to me. Second, when you order, order from the blackboard. On the blackboard is the fish that the owner's boat caught that day..they go out every morning to fish and their specials are those fish!

Que Pasa is in the downtown section...nothing fancy at all..in fact, it's a kind of hodge podge art gallery/restaurant, tho I doubt they ever sell anything other than food. If you are two, ask for a window table..it's fun to watch the folks walk by.

We ha a shrimp stirfry apetizer with ginger mist, and Moroccan fish with shrimp and whaoo, accompanied by cous cous with raisins. Very, very good and very, very fresh.

The restaurant is nothing fancy, but the food is good.

• Visited May 2013
Hauppauge, New York
“nice place”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The appetizers were excellent.....escargot and goat cheese salad were great...I had a stir fry chicken dish and it was very salty......My husband had the pork tip and sliced pork....The pork slices were grizzley the tips were fine.....creme brulee for dessert very good.....Service was friendly and very accommodating....I would go back and try some other dishes.....

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Amazing Food + Spotless Service”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We ate one night at Que Pasa Restaurant. From the moment we stepped into the restaurant we were welcomed and guided to our table. The menu was explained and all specials sounded amazing. It's a pity we were unable to eat them all.

The waitresses were efficient, friendly with a smile and showed real care to all guests in the restaurant. Thumbs up for Marvin and his team! We surely will return there when we visit Aruba again, and spend more then one day there to enjoy all the tasteful and delicious items on their menu.

Job well done! We had a memorable night! See you next year!

Visited May 2013
Stoughton, Massachusetts, United States
“An artful experience”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I love this restaurant! The atmosphere, the staff, the food!! Being a vegan I have my challenges when I go out to eat, but Nicole, a sweet and very helpful staff member, went far and beyond to make my dining experience a wonderful one. The chef was wonderful enough to oblige and I had the most amazing vegetable dish!!!! Thank you to the staff and chef at Que Pasa!!! Visit this restaurant, you will not be disappointed and don't forget to check out all the wonderful artwork!!!!!!

Patricia B