“IMPRESSIVE”
Review of Que Pasa?

Que Pasa?
Reserve with OpenTable
Que Pasa? is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 248 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Although the name Que Pasa is a familiar Mexican phrase, we are not a Mexican restaurant. Situated in a 100 year old, traditional Aruban building, in downtown Oranjestad. We offer an international menu. There is something for everybody. Besides our menu we are known for our daily changing specials. Our chefs make sure to create unique dinners every night and our attentive wait staff is there to make your evening special. We can accommodate everybody from families to large groups. The Que Pasa crew hopes to welcome you soon!
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Don't let the outside scare you. This looks like it will just be another average dinner, but just wait! The service was fantastic, and the chef is amazing! The food was incredible!!! I still can't get over how good it was. This was 5 star food, in a simple restaurant. You sit down and order a drink, and so far everything is just normal, the open the menu and prepared to be amazed. An incredible selection and between the 16 of us that were there (we were there for our wedding/honeymoon, and everyone came with us) everything look AMAZING!!!!
The concierge suggested this restaurant, as a local favorite, and I can see why. If I ever make it back to Aruba, I will be going here again!!!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

The food was good and the choices were varied. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere makes this a must visit restaurant. It had a a good number of clients each time we went in there and we enjoyed the eating experience. Prices are ok for Aruba adn we would thoroughly recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Really enjoy this place. Stop at Que Pasa every time we're is Aruba. Normally my wife and I ordered fish for dinner. This time we tried the steaks. My wife had a steak of the day (Dutch) and I had an Angus Hanger steak. Both were excellent. Also the Escargot appetizer was the best I've had anywhere. I recommend this place to everyone.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Ever since we discovered Que Pasa, we make it a point to eat here at least once (and usually twice) during our annual trip to Aruba. The staff is attentive to your needs, the food is excellent and the service is excellent as well.

1  Thank Jtrans
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Sunday, 5th of may, we visited que pasa Oranjestad. A Dutch tourist told us that fishmeals werd wonderful at que pasa. After a search for 20 minutes, we found the restaurant. The service of the blond girls is great! They are kind and attentive! Me and my wife ordered tuna teriyaki and shrimps with a pie of risotto. The food was really good and the athmosphere was nice. Overall a good dinner.

1  Thank Steward E