“Very good”

Yemanja Woodfired Grill
Ranked #3 of 234 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Yemanja is relaxing and welcoming with a passion for tradition and excellence. Serving international food with strong Caribbean influences prepared on our wood fired grill. Also, offering healthy foods with an extensive vegetarian menu and catering to all your dietary needs, such as vegan and gluten-free. Seating is either inside (air-conditioned) or outside on a cozy terrace. Both inside & outside seating are non-smoking.
Reviewed August 30, 2014

We ate here our last night on the island based on the recommendation of the chef at carte blanche. It was delicious, reasonably priced, and had a unique menu. The only problem was, we ate here the night after dining at Carte Blanche(outstanding).

For the price ($170) for four of us, it was second to none on the island though. Its a bit of a cab ride from the Marriott on eagle beach but I would definitely go back if we return to island!

1  Thank Michigan0718
Write a ReviewReviews (2,105)

Reviewed August 29, 2014

...you definitely need to eat here. It's a 3 minute walk from there hotel and is literally right behind the Renaissance. My fiancee has the mahi mahi and it was delicious and I had picanha and it was excellent. We generally don't eat bread, but don't pass on the bread brought to the table. It's freshly made and incredible.

2  Thank joshua15
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Definitely one of the top restaurants in Aruba. They also have some off-menu specials, like the applepie flavoured moonshine.

1  Thank PallieterKoopmans
Reviewed August 28, 2014

After many, many trips to Aruba, I finally made it to Yemanja! The vegetarian friendly menu caught my eye and there were so many dishes to choose from. The truffle risotto was fantastic, the salads were fresh and tasty and the chef's special veggie burger was delicious. The place is so cute and the service was great. (Thanks, Doreen!) The prices were more than fair and I highly recommend the yogurt dessert. We bought the sampler and the yogurt treat stood out among the rest. I can't wait to go back again next year!!

1  Thank Dmahoneynyc
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Every time I visit Aruba I go to have dinner at Yemanja. The service is so nice, the food is delicate and good portions. the price is fair and the wine list is not bad.. they could improve a little the wine list, but you will find options to pair your food. I would recommend the sea bass and the Churrasco!!

2  Thank bellandegourmet