“Beautiful Restaurant”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Monumental Courtyard Dining
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The restaurant is gorgeous and, although pricey, delicious. Service was fabulous. Save room for dessert. Four stars because my dining partner got the wrong dessert. While they acknowledged the mistake, they did not adjust the bill.

1  Thank MLK65
Write a reviewReviews (1,640)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great setting for a meal but with a limited menu and expensive wine list not the best value on the island.
Onion soup very good but the other items we ate were ok but not worth the prices. I would suggest you learn to cook your vegetables and please take the string of your beans. There is a difference between al dente and raw.

1  Thank 138jilld
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very good food, the service was exceptional sorry but I do not remember the name of the waitress who attended me she made it excellent I will definitely return.

Reviewed January 23, 2020

This restaurant is located in a very beautiful old house. The courtyard is beautiful. The food is excellent. My swordfish was tender and delicious.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

My husband and I had an outstanding meal. We started with espresso martinis perfectly blended. We had the special of strip steak with a cheese blend with sauté vegetables and mash potatoes with au jus. And the ribeye with a fantastic sauce with sauté veg and mashed potatoes. Dessert consisted of a shared Dutch apple pie ala mode and cappuccinos. Delicious! Our primary server was an intern from the Netherlands. 3rd night serving. She did a great job. All questions answered and very pleasant to converse with. Several staff members checked in to make sure we were enjoying our meals. The atmosphere was perfect as well as the background music. Truly an enjoyable evening. Will be back for sure!