“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2014

The food is absolutely delicious! Shannon, our server was the best! Very attentive and super friendly! I highly recommend dining here.

Reviewed October 31, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a phenomenal experience at Sea Salt. Our waiter SHANNON was absolutely AMAZING. We definitely will be returning before we leave the wonderful island of Aruba.

Reviewed October 31, 2014

Had a great meal today. The restaurant was recommended by a local and did not disappoint. Service was good.

Reviewed October 20, 2014

Certainly your money’s worth! We visited Sea Salt 2 times when on my trip on Aruba. The food was great and the prices are good. The location and service were very good and most importantly the food was amazing. We all had the catch of the day (all different type of fish) and loved it. The attention from the staff was good, as soon as we walked through the doors we were welcomed after that it was just fine (not too much attention either). Outside seating was very pleasant. You should also try the local (bread) appetizers and desserts. Ask your waiters for their recommendations.

Reviewed October 17, 2014 via mobile

Food was great and service was good. The prices made me stop in. $3 for a Balashi beer which normally runs $4-$4.50 on the island. Most entrees were under $20. I had the fresh catch red snapper grilled, which came with either rice or potatoes and sauted zucchini. Perfect! My girlfriend had the paella and she loved it. Try the local bread appetizer for $3, which had a slightly sweet taste covered with a nice shredded cheese. The beef soup was also amazing!

1  Thank fhjydcnju