“Wonderful service and affordable prices”
Review of The Pastechi House

The Pastechi House
Ranked #1 of 4 Quick Bites in Oranjestad
Description: Discover the pleasures of local Aruba snack, the deep-fried half-moon pastry that is filled with your choice of cheese, beef, chicken, lobster, keri-keri and more. Also serves the best Croquette on the island! It's a perfect stop while shopping on the Main Street.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The service here is top notch! My boyfriend ordered a smoothie; he wanted to try the local soursop flavor but wasn’t sure he would like it. They told him he could try it and if he didn’t like it, they would remake it. Five star customer service. The food is also very reasonably priced and fresh. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this little gem based on a recommendation from a local. The best pastechi I’ve had. We had just landed and decided to go for a light snack along the trolley route. Try them - you will not be disappointed. Low prices and excellent quality. Chicken and beef pastechi ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

I found out about this little gem online when I was trying to find a place to eat where we could get some local Aruban food. It was our last night in Aruba, so we searched downtown to find it and we were so glad that we did! My husband and I had the chicken, Keri Keri, salt fish and conch pastechis and a beef croquette. We got a dedito for our 3 year old. Everything was so delicious we got three more chicken pastechis, 1 samosa and 1 cheese. I forgot to mentioned all of this happened within 20 mins of their closing time. You would have thought we were completely full by now, but we still had room for gelato! Absolutely everything was delicious and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a delicious traditional snack!
On top of the food being so good and fresh, the customer service was spectacular! I didn't get the name of the owner or the other gentleman that was helping us, but they were both fantastic!
The only word of caution is to be aware they only accept cash and they may be very busy, but they will serve you with excellence once it's your turn in line!
My only regret is that I wish I would have found this place sooner during our trip!

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Decided on a pastechi and stumbled upon this place after ordering a couple each and eating them we decided to buy 8 more for a snack and following morning breakfast. A must mention is the smoothies offered, very refreshing and yes we also ordered a second one I will aslo agree best pastechi on Aruba and

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

This place is a bit off the beaten path but worth finding. My husband and I were looking for a good pastechi and happened on this little shop. We bought 2 beef and 2 chicken pastechi and a natural juice. We went back and bought 8 more for later. They were delicious and I assume the guy working there is the owner. He was very friendly. I recommend this place.

Date of visit: May 2019