“Jay is awesome and awesome cigars”
Review of Cigar Emporium

Cigar Emporium
Ranked #12 of 66 Shopping in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Owner description: Cuban Cigars, Cigars Accessories, and lighters
Powder Springs, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Jay is awesome and awesome cigars”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I walked into the shop a little worried from the idea that it looked to good to be true...beware of fonies, check the shop for a working humidifier, and that cigars are not dry/cracking and/or molding... BUT WAS I SO PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. Jay took me inside the beautiful humidor and explained the selections to me, I'm not a beginner but I tend to stay with what I know. Jay made suggestions based on my pallet preferences and I walked out feeling awesome about my choices. And since smoking them I can report Jay did not dissapoint. As to the reviews talking about not being able to get the cigars back into the U.S. ...(hint, hint) you don't claim an embargoed item and expect to be able to get it through customs

2 Thank Joshua C

Hanover, Maryland
“A must stop for cigar smokers”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This place is fantastic and Jay is outstanding. We stopped by on our first day of our trip, and ended up going everyday that week. A great experience every time. Jay is very knowledgable and will steer you in the right direction on exactly what you are looking for. Their selection and prices were great. We will definately be back.

BETHEL,NC
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“I love Jay!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

What a great experience shopping for cuban cigars. An expresso, a beautiful Dutch, Asian shop keeper and smoking and talking to 2 guys from Germany.Now that is a cultural trip. Be seriously,Jay took alot of time to show me how to know it the cigars are really cuban and give me her "cigar" life story. She makes you feel like a friend for the 1st meeting. Thanks and don't forget to email me the picture Ms Jay!

New York City, New York
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great Spot as Always”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Visited my favorite cigar spot in Aruba for the 5th time. Great atmosphere, excellent staff especially Jay Ras. She's always professional, knowledgeble and lots of fun. The cigars are fresh, good selection and good prices. Friday happy hour has entertainment and buy 1 get 2 free. It's a must see if you like a good cigar.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Jim D
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“For the casual or cuban cigar lover.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

What can I say. Everything about this place is excellent. From Jay, to the cigars, to the environment, and what can you say about Friday evening happy hour. We love this place and we make sure we stop by at least twice when we are on the island.

Simply the best.