“Tablecloth Exchange”
Review of Artistic Boutique

Artistic Boutique
Ranked #21 of 66 Shopping in Oranjestad
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I recently purchased a tablecloth from Artistic Boutique in Aruba. Unfortunately, I picked out the wrong size for my table at home, and upon discovering my error when I returned to the US, I contacted the store. They were very helpful in arranging for a return, and a replacement with the size I needed. I encountered no problems with the transaction.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"island"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We go to Aruba every year and visit the Artistic Boutique usually each year. In August, I bought a tablecloth and when I got back to the US, found that I purchased a size that was WAY to big - totally my fault. I contacted them and they were GREAT at sending me a new one just like the one I bought and because it was smaller, to make up the difference, they sent me a table runner as well. Padma was GREAT to deal with and it was all handled through e-mail and was done VERY quickly. This is a wonderful shop and I always look forward to going there!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

my wife purchased a small decorative statue for a friend. i found the sales clerk very kn owledgeable about all of the products in her department. she was very patient. as she was taking our credit card the owner(or manager0 came over to offer to gift wrap our purchase and spent a few moments discussing the purchase with my wife. nice touch

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I purchased a ring and a pair of earrings from Artistic in November o
f 2012. It was costume jewelry and was rose gold and the stones were CZ's. The two pieces were $130.00 although I did pay less than that. I wore the jewelry ONCE and it tarnished so badly that the rose gold color came right off and left my fingers black. We were on a cruise and had left the country so I could not return them. I emailed them to make them aware of what happened and I never received any kind of response. I have never heard of any kind of reputable company not responding to such an email. I will never shop there and would never recommend them to anyone else.

1  Thank Soupy1
ArtisticBoutique, Owner at Artistic Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Mrs. Sue Plumer,

You have not related the truth of the purchase of jewelry you made at Artistic. Goods were worth $ 130.00 you paid $ 67.00.

Your email of December 12th WAS replied on December 24th, 2012 copy's enclosed with a proposal for making up the loss.

Sorry you had to resort to untruth on the Trip Advisor website, we are certainly going to report to the site and also to the cruise company. So you can not tarnish our name of 48 years.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Mrs. Padma Mahtani