“interested owner”
Review of Artistic Boutique

Artistic Boutique
Ranked #20 of 67 Shopping in Oranjestad
Reviewed August 25, 2013

my wife purchased a small decorative statue for a friend. i found the sales clerk very kn owledgeable about all of the products in her department. she was very patient. as she was taking our credit card the owner(or manager0 came over to offer to gift wrap our purchase and spent a few moments discussing the purchase with my wife. nice touch

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I purchased a ring and a pair of earrings from Artistic in November o
f 2012. It was costume jewelry and was rose gold and the stones were CZ's. The two pieces were $130.00 although I did pay less than that. I wore the jewelry ONCE and it tarnished so badly that the rose gold color came right off and left my fingers black. We were on a cruise and had left the country so I could not return them. I emailed them to make them aware of what happened and I never received any kind of response. I have never heard of any kind of reputable company not responding to such an email. I will never shop there and would never recommend them to anyone else.

1  Thank Soupy1
ArtisticBoutique, Owner at Artistic Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Mrs. Sue Plumer,

You have not related the truth of the purchase of jewelry you made at Artistic. Goods were worth $ 130.00 you paid $ 67.00.

Your email of December 12th WAS replied on December 24th, 2012 copy's enclosed with a proposal for making up the loss.

Sorry you had to resort to untruth on the Trip Advisor website, we are certainly going to report to the site and also to the cruise company. So you can not tarnish our name of 48 years.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Mrs. Padma Mahtani
Artistic Boutique/Aruba

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have know Artistic many years and their staff and owners are always very helpful. They have even repair items after 5 years at small cost. I always buy there when I visit the island.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I have been going to Aruba yearly for the past 14 years. Obviously, I love Aruba. On my recent trip, I purchased a defective diamond ring from Artistic Boutique located in the Holiday Inn. One diamond fell out the night before I left Aruba and another fell out the day after I returned. The store was closed the night before I left and they did not answer the phone. I had the ring repaired here in the states and asked that they reimburse me for the repair costs. They are refusing to cover this because I did not return it to them for repair. At no time did anyone mention any type of warranty or the fact that the item would have to be repaired in Aruba to me at the time of purchase. I would not have been comfortable returning the ring even if I had known about this "warranty". I feel a reputable company would back the item. I sent them pictures of the ring and copies of all receipts. I hope my terrible experience will help someone else from going through the same thing. I thought I'd be protected through my Visa, but this protection isn't covered since the purchase was made in another country and not the US.

2  Thank Jujubeoh
ArtisticBoutique, Owner at Artistic Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Attn: Jujubeoh,

We repair and return at NO cost anythng that goes wrong with our product for 48 years already.
However you did not give us the chance to tell you by writing or calling us to report this unfortunate incident and even though some other jewelry repaired and charged you a lot. We paid you ½ by check for repairs!

My customers all know of my service however you did not report to us and went ahead and had it repaired there. You should have emailed or called and nothing like this would have happened.

We are reliable!!!

Reviewed May 5, 2011

My wife bought a table cloth from this shop that she really loved. The only problem is the tablecloth is much smaller than the size on the packaging. We would love to exchange for the correct size that we paid for. Email to their site do not go through so that was bogus also.

3  Thank steve115
ArtisticBoutique, Owner at Artistic Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Steve 115,

We would have mailed you another tablecloth. Had you reported to us?

Our email exist for many years: artistic25@yahoo.com.

We are also available on US number 954 246-3851