“Extremely Satisfied Customer”

Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Hardeeville, South Carolina
“Extremely Satisfied Customer”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

While on our cruise, we stopped into Touch of Gold. We had visited several jewelry stores on the island but were hesitant to purchase as it was the first stop on our cruise. Vinny was very patient, showing us different Tanzanite jewelry and explaining the grade, color, etc. He assured us that if we had our purchases appraised, we would send him a thank you. We had our purchases appraised today and he was absolutely correct. (The jeweler said we got a great deal). Thank you Vinny.

Visited March 2014

Pewaukee, Wisconsin
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fantastic Jewelers in every way!!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have visited both locations in St Maarten and Aruba and had great experiences in both shops. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Do not be afraid to shop here, excellent value. You will not go wrong if you are looking for quality jewelry at great prices. I will definately visit these shops again when I am on the islands. Vinni went above and beyond to help. They have a great following!!!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank hanskar
Greenville
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Visiting a Friends house.”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Years ago I was on the hunt for my first Hildalgo ring. I had went into many stores on the island
and was very put off, The selections were limited, the salesmen were either very pushy or seemed annoyed at my being there. I had given up hope until my husband found Touch of Gold. Touch of Gold is relaxed and friendly. They honestly seem happy to see you and the customer service is outstanding. Ruhit (Ryan) is my go to guy and he always remembers my likes and dislikes. Sanjay gives my husband a good deal and that makes him happy. What more could you ask for? Your foolish to not at least brouse this store. Tell em Donna sent you, (maybe I can get a discount on that bracelet I've been eyeing lol).

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Donna J
Kansas City, Missouri
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“A jewelry store that treats you like family”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We visited upon a recommendation from someone that has been coming to the island for years. With so many stores to choose from, we were glad we stopped at Touch of Gold. They really do care about their customers. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for and something else very unique and love both pieces so much that I've warn them every day since I purchased. What will keep me going back is their kindness and actually being treated like a family member. Vinny, you and your staff are awesome. Keep up the good work. If you are visiting Aruba, stop and browse and at least say hello.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank itgal103
East Brunswick, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Down home friendly and helpful!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Sanjay and Vinnie have a wonderful selection at more than proper prices. They are friendly and more than willing to go the extra mile to make you forever happy-so you'll keep coming back-which we have done for more than a dozen years. This new location is closer to the port so they are much easier to find on the main street. Give them a look...you will be happy you did.

3 Thank MattKauf